B

biglou

Alright, all you whackmasters... I know there are private rooms created, problem is, it shows "0" users in chat when you all are there, and I don't know how to get in or tell is there really is anyone in any of the non-public rooms. :uh: Someone clue me! :think:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Just come in... we'll nab you! Maybe this damn private room stuff is why it's been so quiet in chat... cuz the 0 users... damn the private rooms!

B

biglou

So, just enter, stand in the field, and wait for the mother ship to hover overhead and beam me up through that tube of light? Oh, no. I'm not falling for that again. You guys may have tricked me the first 17 times, but not this time... Those probes hurt! :flame:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
You guys may have tricked me the first 17 times, but not this time... Those probes hurt! :flame:

You think after 17 times you'd be alittle more relaxed and use to it by now. :p

~Insert probe here :moon: ~

Combat767

It's all about the dirt..
Nov 20, 2001
I honestly don't know myself. I searched around for a chat room link and didn't see one. It might come with a higher level of sponsorship, but I see you're a lifetime sponsor, so that's probably not true either. If you or someone else has, finds or hears the lowdown, I'd be interested in checking it out as well. :thumb:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom