Cheapest Place for Honda OEM Parts

500_boy

Jan 3, 2004
Hey there, Im in the process of restoring my 85 CR5 and I need a bunch of OEM parts for it, I went to the local dealers but it feels like Im getting ripped, I was wondering where is the best place for OEM parts for my bike, is there a place online, or a specific shop I can order from? bikebandit.com doesnt have anything for my bike, right now I am just looking for engine components. Thanks.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

500_boy

Jan 3, 2004
Thanks man, I was checking out there prices, on the little stuff they are the same price or more expensive than the local shops, but on the larger parts such as cylinders, pistons and clutch baskets they are ALOT cheaper. Thanks again.
Now whereabouts could I find a parts manual where I could get all the part #s, I just have certain ones here from my quote from the local shop, whereabouts could I buy the whole manual for my bike?

dan4011

Sep 12, 2004
service honda is great, easy and fast to order all the parts you need, with exploded views, takes about a week to arrive to your door. and i think they have 30% off all OEM parts

B

biglou

dgy is great for Yamaha stuff. They've got the entire GYT-R catalog online, OEM parts, etc. Prices are reasonable too.

Top Bottom