trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Not so bad eh?

MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED This is essentially a link to a for sale ad which circumvents the forums rules. Feel free to post a link to the pictures themselves without the for sale ad.

Last edited by a moderator:

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
There's nothing wrong! I'm french first language and live in Quebec in a very french town called La Tuque (yes it translates into The Hat in english). :rotfl: La Tuque holds each year the World ATV Endurance Championship AKA Les 12hres d'endurance de quads.

Thanks! I'm glad you appreciate. Age shows only a bit on the bike by patches of paint gone on the frame and a couple of Tie Wraps.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
trial_07 said:
There's nothing wrong! I'm french first language and live in Quebec in a very french town called La Tuque (yes it translates into The Hat in english). :rotfl: La Tuque holds each year the World ATV Endurance Championship AKA Les 12hres d'endurance de quads.

Thanks! I'm glad you appreciate. Age shows only a bit on the bike by patches of paint gone on the frame and a couple of Tie Wraps.

Not bad... but the graphics and color combo is way too busy for me!

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
IndyYZ85 said:
Not bad... but the graphics and color combo is way too busy for me!

Too busy? What does that mean?

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I see what you mean. A nasty accident (an ATV bumped in my rear) caused by left wing to snap in two. :ohmy: The previous wing was like the other one with 226 written on it. I was unable to stick all the graphic on another black wing. Bref, that's why one wing is black, and the other is written 226.

loudandproud

Jul 29, 2006
cool, the bike looks really nice.

I though prefer a more clean lined bike. If you got to much going on it the graphics it takes away from the really trik parts on the bike.

DSC027092.JPG

To me you cant get any cooler than a bike with the proper selection of adonized parts.

im obviosly to broke to buy all at once, but my bike is slowly getting there. Just order red adonized chain blocks and one of those cool Adonized brown and red shift levers :laugh: (i stripped the other) :fft:

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
loudandproud said:
cool, the bike looks really nice.

I though prefer a more clean lined bike. If you got to much going on it the graphics it takes away from the really trik parts on the bike.

Your bike would be nicer if your rear plastic would be straight, I hate those with curves. It makes the bike look lazy if you know what I mean.

loudandproud

Jul 29, 2006
trial_07 said:
Your bike would be nicer if your rear plastic would be straight, I hate those with curves. It makes the bike look lazy if you know what I mean.

what do you mean. i have seen any yz , at least as old as this one that didnt look that way.

post a pic

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Well look at my rear fender or wing or plastic or whatever you call it, it sticks out straight and even has an upper tilt at the very end. You fender curves to the bottom. Do you understand? This is just an opinion BTW, I don't mean to ruffle any feathers here. I just find that my type of plastic looks more agressive and sharp whereas yours make the bike look kinda slumpy or lazy. Newer 250F's or 450F's have plastics like yours and I hate it. Plus, it can't hold your tools and bolts while you clean the filter ;)

Top Bottom