Check this out.

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
I have been shaving my head for a while and have noticed alot of people doing so. So I have created a forum site so all of us headshavers can go and talk. Now it is no where near as classy as this site is. But hey I am working on it. Take a wonder over and let me know what you guys think. www.headshaveforum.com

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
And just when I thought that every niche web site had been created...

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Nice site and here i thought you finally posted a pic of your bike with the Dubach graphics on it. :think:

:moon:

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Originally posted by Tree jumper
Nice site and here i thought you finally posted a pic of your bike with the Dubach graphics on it. :think:

:moon:

Sorry man... Things have been rough around the house.. I will have to take a picture of the graphics and post them up.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Does it have to be our head? :laugh: Hey.........don't jump to any conclusions as I was thinking...........uh............well..........you know...........the female persuasion not to leave out any of you body building types. :yeehaw:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I shaved my head for a year and I loved it. I'm now growing it back and I'm not sure I like it. Seeing it's cold I'll give it until spring. It's growing really slow anyway.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…