evelknewins

Feb 13, 2003
Its been a few years but Im back. I sold my KDX and bought it back again! I see the site is doin well and fun and informative as ever. Ill have a few questions later on. Thanks

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

We have a pretty good size group in ecotopia, perhaps one of them will pop in!

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

E

evelknewis

a brief summary

Thanks for the reply Tony! My story is Im about 50. Married with two kids. My son is in the USAF as a jet mechanic and the other lives here near us in Oregon with her husband and is about to give us a new grandboy. Ive already built his track and have his bmxer ready! I live whithin a mile of hundreds of acres of BLM which runs along the Rogue River..awsome! I ride a 04' KTM 250 set up by HOUSE OF HORSEPOWER. Im very happy with it. I also have a KDX 220 set up by Jeff Fredette. Ioan that one to visitors and my son in law. I also have a KLR650 for puttin around on... I raced MX in the bay area in my earlyer years but now I do an occassional hare scrambles just fer kicks. Im about a year or two out for a new r knee so I need to be somewhat careful. I volonteer to help with forrest cleanup and belong to the AMA, OMRA and MRA. I love the Lord and I know Im blessed to have such a wonderful family at home and in the motorcycle community. I do my best to spread good will and help out with others...oh and we have three house cats...Anyway, till next time.
Adios

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Sorry for the delayed response. I have been on the road all week at the annual meeting of the Texas Downtown Association. I am on the board and if you have every been involved as a board member that means we worked our booties off all week. It was over at 12:30 today :yeehaw:

In any case, 50ish puts you in my league. Much of the rest of your story sounds similar as well. It amazes me the number of folks that all grow up around bikes only to rediscover them in their 40's. The neat part is now we can afford parts. :cool:

Oh, and I only have two house cats, both of which are mad that I have been gone since Tuesday morning.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom