Kimmylion

Dec 14, 2004
I just found this site a couple days ago and am spending way too much time catching up on the threads. I live in Central CA. We have a CRF230 for me and CRF80f for the kids. Loving all the info, especially from people not hating the 230, and hope to find others to ride with. We are going to add a Honda quad to the ranks soon. Thanks for the space. :laugh:
Kim

n2spd

Dec 14, 2004
My wife rides a 230 also. We put a Baja kit on it and tagged it so she rides down to the local store sometimes and around the neighborhood. I am jelous, I don't get to ride my bike that many places. Anyways therre is nothing wrong a 230 just cold natured and no backup kick start.
:)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Kimmylion :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

We have a good size group all around you and a pile of members just to your south. You should check out the DRN Reno Ride 2005 for one of the greatest DRN rides that just happens to be just over your backyard fence.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom