nonickname

Mar 9, 2004
kelsorat said:
What the hell -- this is a weird route sheet

Not too weird. Odd speeds, and a bit different to have split info in the route sheet... but otherwise nothing we haven't seen before.

For those using the Enduro Rollchart Program available on the web, here is the .rs file for this race. Change the .txt to .rs after you save it. Also, you will probably need the newer version of this program (v3.0) because of the multiple resets to zero.

If you want that program, it's available here:
http://www.enduro.4t.com/rollcht.htm

Attachments

• Checkpoints_04.txt
    543 bytes · Views: 116

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey I'll be on Loop 1 @ ck# 2, so kick away guys and have a good ride

dante

Mar 24, 2004
how much is an ama card and d37 member ship? Is anyone just going to be play riding? I live so close I have to come out, but i can't afford to race right now... I wish i could though... Loop 1 sounds good to me maybe loops 2 as well...

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Might do some play riding on Saturday but I believe that everyone will be racing on Sunday. They are having a "Family Poker Fun Run" on Saturday.

D-37 $20 (per calendar year)

AMA $39 for 1 year, $74 for 2 years, $111 3 years (from date of purchase)

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
dante, I can't make the race but my buddy and I should be out at Anderson to ride on Saturday. I think we'll camp Fri. night South side of the lake bed along the mountain. We plan on riding some of the trails used in the 2003 WickedBrid. We'll be in an old white chevy van and will ride about 9am or so, depending on the temps.

Note on Sat Poker Run, You must have your AMA Card, but you do not need D37. If you get you AMA Card and wish to race next season, sign up for D37 using the info off the D37 site. 2005 Forms should be up in the next few days or so (from what I hear). It's cheaper to do your D37 card by mail and less confusion for the crew at sign-ups.

Stop by if you want to ride. We are going to stay clear of the event area to keep off marked loops, etc.

ed

dante

Mar 24, 2004
dingoe said:
dante, I can't make the race but my buddy and I should be out at Anderson to ride on Saturday. I think we'll camp Fri. night South side of the lake bed along the mountain. We plan on riding some of the trails used in the 2003 WickedBrid. We'll be in an old white chevy van and will ride about 9am or so, depending on the temps.

Note on Sat Poker Run, You must have your AMA Card, but you do not need D37. If you get you AMA Card and wish to race next season, sign up for D37 using the info off the D37 site. 2005 Forms should be up in the next few days or so (from what I hear). It's cheaper to do your D37 card by mail and less confusion for the crew at sign-ups.

Stop by if you want to ride. We are going to stay clear of the event area to keep off marked loops, etc.

ed

Awsome I'm be out there bright and early saturday... I drive a 97 nissan truck with a kx125... I'll get there by 7am or so...

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Dante, Don't rush - - a slight change in plans. It turns out that a couple that we know would like to ride and they will not get there till 9-9:30 or so. We said that we would wait for them yesterday after I posted. So it looks like we will not start a true ride till 9:30 or later. We will ride the hills around camp till they get there though. If a late start time works for you then we can all ride.

see you there

ed

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Usually when you sign up early, you usually get them in the mail and can avoid the long lines at the event. :cool: It would be nice to know which minute we're on so we know how early to get there. I assume we have to do sound check and all. Looks like I'll be getting up at 4AM. :(

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I haen't received mine yet either. Do they usually mail them or just have them there?

From the D-37 board

Michelle mailed all the pre-entries Tuesday morning. You should have it already at most addresses.... Friday latest. If for some reason it doesn't come, we'll get you figured out at signup.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Weather.com says 80% chance of rain .. from 9 AM to 3 PM. Temps 31 to 47. Bring your enduro jackets ....

Top Bottom