woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Cinco, its been a while since the SOW and I still have your table. Its safe with me but dont you need it for summer cook outs and stuff???
Woodsy :ride:

cinco in W MI

Mar 10, 2006
I emailed you asking for your address and never heard back. Yep I need it this weekend, the girlie is having a thing and I have strict inx to get it back or I am in the dog house, and we dont even have a dog!
just lemme knwo and I'll stop over and pick it up.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Woodsy's adress is

7953 w Moore rd
ravanna Michigan 49451

Basicaly take Apple Avenue east past the waistwater. The 1st road past the waste water moorland road, turn north left. There is a bar on the corner. Take that down till it dead ends into another road Bailey RD. Its a T intersection. Turn left (west) take that down to Mason road. Turn North Right. take Mason road north till it ends at his driveway (litterly)

Now his adress is Moore road but I think his road is actually Mason RD (could explain why he is lost all the time). If you take Bailey too far east it turns north to Swanson Road. Woodsy's road is one road east of Swanson RD off of Baily..

Confused yet. Know you know what its like for the rest of us trail ridding with scott.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Cinco - give me a jingle at home - 853-2719... I had to replace my computer since we had the SOW and I may have lost your E-Mail..
Anyway, Don's correct on directions to my home but you wont be coming from that way.. As I recall, you live somewhere up by Bridgeton - correct? Give me a quick jingle and I will hook up with you...
See you soon!
Scott

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
YZMAN400 said:
Woodsy's adress is

7953 w Moore rd
ravanna Michigan 49451

Now his adress is Moore road but I think his road is actually Mason RD (could explain why he is lost all the time). If you take Bailey too far east it turns north to Swanson Road. Woodsy's road is one road east of Swanson RD off of Baily..

Confused yet. Know you know what its like for the rest of us trail ridding with scott.

:laugh: I think the powers that be KNEW who to give that addy to :laugh:
Here is how it works... My road doesnt exist. Only the neighbors road does. Because it doesnt exist, you cant get to my house from where you are. You have to be here in order to get here.
Of course, being used to that scenario, it has never bothered me but we sure have reeked havoc with a lot of Fed Ex, UPS and other drivers over the years :yikes:

cinco in W MI

Mar 10, 2006
I 'll call you this afternoon. I think you work nights and dont wanna wake ya up. I live in Grant, and will just run down ferris to BAiley, I think. If your road dead ends at the north, I have to run that far south. Otherwise I am up on 120th (state) and Ferris.

Are we lost yet?

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
cinco in W MI said:
Are we lost yet?

In My best Yoda Voice " You will be, you will be" :p

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
MWEISSEN said:
And he also adds in a Yoda voice "and you will run out of gas my son" ! :rotfl:

Only on one of Marks borrowed bikes :cool:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
John - All of the above is true. Your best bet is to go west on Bailey Rd., where Moorland Rd. T's in on the left, open your window and follow the smell of burnt squirrel. Works every time.

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
cinco in W MI said:
You guys do horrible impressions of Yoda.

Its "Be, you will, soon soon"
Good One :cool:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Yoooooo,,, Cincooooo.. These guys are CRAZY!! Aint no gettin lost in our backyard brother!! Just put the ol sun on the right shoulder and you will arrive at my front door!!
Give me a shout tonight and lets get this table taken care of. I work at home – 24/7. I should be up till 1 a.m. tonight so don’t be afraid to call late (or early…).. I will probably be gone from 8 till 10 – installing a Stator on my nephews bike.. E-Mail directions to your place and I will even drop it off to you!! PLEASE do so before tomorrow at noon as I am going out of town!!!!
Cant have no ridin buddies in the dog house – lets get er done!!!
C ya soon
Woodsy

Top Bottom