woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Hi John: I got your last name and stuff from YT1 but I was unable to find a phone number or address. I will take your table and place it into the back of my old S10 4X4 truck sitting next to the garage here at the house. As instructed earlier, coming West on Bailey Rd - stay on it till it turns to gravel - keep coming west. The last paved road that "T"s into the gravel portion of Bailey while your heading West will be Moorland Rd. it will come in from the South. Continue West on Bailey Rd past Moorland to the next gravel road to the right - this will be Mason Road. Turn right on Mason and follow it till it dead ends. My driveway goes straight off the dead end of Mason Road. There is a detached garage on the east side of the house. The truck is sitting in front of the garage on the right hand side and your table will be in the back of it. You can easily see the house/garage/truck from the end of Mason Rd.
You can come any time you want to get it. If you come later in the evening try not to wake the wife/kid up, they get mad at me when they miss there sleep cause of my capers - I don't want to end up in the dog house with you :) .. I wont be around so your on your own!!!!!
Woodsy :ride:

cinco in W MI

Mar 10, 2006
ha ha, I lost the directions and have to come get it NOW. Will be there shortly. Thanks for keeping it safe for me. Theres no squirrel gravy on it is there? Seems every time I took off to come get it something came up.

cinco in W MI

Mar 10, 2006
Found it just fine. We had a peak around the place. My son says "dad, this guy is so lucky, look at all the motorcycle parts he has around to build a new bike"!

Love the chopper! I want to do one up like that. I keep looking for a CBX.

Thanks again and we will have to get together sometime and ride and discuss bike alternations.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
cinco in W MI said:
Found it just fine. We had a peak around the place. My son says "dad, this guy is so lucky, look at all the motorcycle parts he has around to build a new bike"!

Love the chopper! I want to do one up like that. I keep looking for a CBX.

Thanks again and we will have to get together sometime and ride and discuss bike alternations.

Try telling that to his wife :yikes: I think she will have a differant opinion :nod:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
YZMAN400 said:
Try telling that to his wife :yikes: I think she will have a differant opinion :nod:

Acually Zman, the wifey has come full circle on the "business"!! After 16 years of me "part-timing" and 10 years of full-timing in the bikes she has learned to accept it/me at face value... As a matter of fact, now that the last one has gradiated she is tinking of taking her role as "President and CEO" much more seriously.. Cant wait, I am getting pretty tired of all this traveling alone.

Hey John, glad you found your table ok! I was in North Carolina delivering one of my choppers to a guy in Jacksonville when you called and left the message. I had to head right back out to Indiana so it has taken me a while to get back on here and answer your messages.. REAL busy time of year for yours truely. I saw five machines leave just in the last 6 days!! One of which is going to end up in Ireland (my KLR650) if I can get the paper work passed thru customs in Windsor..... Like Crazys dad Larry always says, its ALWAYS something!
Glad you got your table back - REALLY wasnt looking forward to sharing my doghouse with anyone....
Woodsy :ride:

Top Bottom