Clear Ceek This Weekend Anyone? Dec 14 or 15

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Les, glad you had a good time and the weather worked out for you! I'm really looking forward to New Year's at Clear Creek with everyone.

WRSTEVE

Jun 19, 2002
:(
I knew I should have listen to my 1st thought when I woke up sunday morning.
"Clear Creek, Clear Creek, Clear Creek" I guess those dark clouds scared me.
Ah well glad to hear you guys had fun, I'm taken the 30th off to make sure I get to ride with a full crew.

Steve
WR426 w/ free mods

dp400

Aug 8, 2001
WRsteve , I thought for sure you would make it Sun. morning. It was one of those days that everyone was scared off from the weather reports but ended up being great conditions. We had a great ride! It is giong to take me a week to get my bike clean though - man is it full of mud!! I got a flat tire around lunch time so I rode bake to the trucks (8 mi ) and thanks to Les (he had a spare front tube and tire irons) we fixed it and rode the rest of the day.

Ride On
Dan

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
fremontguy and dp400, I'm glad to hear that you guys had a nice ride!!! :worship:
I guess the weather there and here were very different.....

fremontguy, can't you change your plan for New Year's and join us??? :(

Mini

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Yeah, wet and muddy down there, but not out of control sloppy conditions and no snow or ice. Mini, I have to cater a major party 12-31 and also work 1-1 unfortunately. I'm good to go Sun, Mon. and there is always next weekend for Creek riding :cool:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
You guys are killing me! I woke up at 6:30 on Sunday and thought, "You know, I could still make it out there." Then the clouds rolled in and I chickened out. I guess I'll be kicking myself until I get to ride with you guys. I'm trying to make it out there for the New Year's ride...I hope.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
....I should have.....I could have....

I heard conditions were pretty good on Sunday.
I ended up having to work Saturday @ Zoom & since I told the kids we would get a dead pine this weekend, I had take them up to the mountians yesterday.

I am glad to hear that you guys hooked up 7 had a good ride. :thumb:
I have ridden at the Creek when it was 105 in the shade, & when it was -15 in the canyon w/winds that would knock you over on the ridges. You can always find something to ride & have a good time.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom