BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Don't know if this is off topic or not :p

Anyone here read the Dirk Pitt Novels by Clive Cussler, some good action adventure stuff.

In two of the books, I have come across Cussler making reference to Suzuki RM250 Supercross bikes, now I have never heard of an MX bike being referred to as a supercross bike, and was wondering if Clive knows the difference. Also in one book, a Chinese gang are using a Chinese version of a RM250 Supercross bike for security :eek: , and in another some bad guys ride underground in a mine on Suzuki RM250/125 Supercross machines. :ugg: - In both cases I had to think to myself, four strokes with e start may have been a better bet !

Anyone know Clive Cussler, I think the guy needs to spend some time with us DRN'rs, learn all about premix, and maybe show us one of his RM250 supercross machines :moon:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
:)

I must need to aswell I have all of Cusslers novels, starting with The Mediteranian Caper to Fire Ice. :thumb:

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
CLive Cussler books are awesome. So he doesn't know that much about bikes, he still does alright, and his Dirk Pitt books are GREAT!!! :worship:

Last edited:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
A DirkPitt Bike takes on a whole new meaning ;)

Marcus, I plan on getting out a whole lot at dirtweek ! :)

Top Bottom