Wink

Nov 15, 2006
Well folks, I grew up riding and racing motocross as a kid and that was 30 years ago. I have been road racing recently and am now interested in getting back into motocross for fun and riding with the kids.

What I have found out is that I am totally clueless as to all the wonderful changes that have gone on for the past 30 years, so I am here to get some learnin' on! LOL!

Anyhow, looks like a great forum. I guess I will start out doing a ton of reading and searches before asking what I am sure are all the typical noob questions.

Thanks for providing the forum, I am looking forward to getting current and getting back into mx.

Wink

RocketRaccoon

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 7, 2006
Welcome to the forum. I just got back into riding again after 15 years myself so I know what you mean. When I stopped racing, 4 strokes didnt exist in MX. They stayed in the woods and on the road. Now I find that the 2 Strokes are the endangered species and 4 strokes are the norm. Anyway...good luck and welcome back. Im sure that everyone here will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sometimes, the smell of icy-hot and ben gay is stronger than two stroke smoke when we ride. Seems we are all younger at heart than in years. Be sure to fill out your User CP so others will no you are near them. Great folks here on DRN, enjoy.

just_a_rider

Jul 25, 2006
If your getting back in it for the fun of it like me I'd suggest going back with a 2stroke, less maintanence than the 4 strokes and I do have one of those. I live from week to week and the valve jobs have to wait sometimes till I get some spare money, I'm trying to learn to do it myself.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
BSWIFT said:
Sometimes, the smell of icy-hot and ben gay is stronger than two stroke smoke when we ride. Seems we are all younger at heart than in years.

1st welcome to DRN and 2nd BSWIFt you made me almost spit my beer out! :) Its just too true! :laugh: Too bad we just can't seem to grow up ;)

Top Bottom