MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
Anyone know where any Mx tracks in Co besides Lakewood and Aztec in the Springs ? I'll be headed there next weekend for vacation. Thanks

Mike T

And does anyone know what the riding area near Grand Junction is called ? website or something ?

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
It's so dry out here right now that I will only ride tracks, I don't have a spark arrestor on my bike. There is alot of riding in Junction just pull of of I-70 and get it. As far as the Tracks go I ride lakewood alot, it's close and I like sand. We have two tracks by Fort Collins, Berthoud( not so good) and Milliken( real good). In denver we have Watkins ( a jump track) and Lakewood (Old school MX). Drop me a line and I'll give you the complete run down, maybe we can hook up and ride :)

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
go check out www.srac.org they list a few tracks. I think there is another org called something like RMXA ?? they have a few tracks. The track down by Pueblo PMI is free accoding to their web page. Haven't ridden there but I am looking at moving there so I was poking around.
Jason

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
What??? Berthoud is AWESOME! It's nicely tilled and watered throughout the day.

The track at PMI in Pueblo is not well cared for, but there's lots of BLM land there to tool around on. It's free.

poster72

May 6, 2002
Just wanted to put my vote in for Berthoud...good fun I think. Whats that one over there east of Denver? Thats not too bad either. Watkins maybe?

Cory

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
I have alot of freinds who like berthoud too but it's not a real MX track every one goes the same speed there. Real MX tracks have bumps and ruts. If I'm going up that way I'll be heading to Milliken. Lakewood is a mx track and it has hosted nationals (it still gets a 4stroke national). Sand, big bumps, ruts, off camber turns, big up hills, big down hills, handel bar draging turns, Lakewood kicks. :)

Last edited:

MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
Uh, no. Are you thinking Milville? Milliken hosts a four stroke national

Uh isnt that a national ?Anyway thanks for the info will be headed to Milliken in a week or so..and Talyor park if its open....

I remember Lakewood as a hard as diamonds track....

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Uh isnt that a national ?[/QUOT

No, Sorry. I'm not bagging on the four stroke nat's, it's one of my favorite weekends all year, but it's no national. They have done alot of work to Lakewood the track is one of the best in the state now.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom