smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Hey all,
just picked up a pair of the Thor Winchill gloves for scooting around in the cold here, these things are nice. They have a neoprene on the back of the hand side for protection from cold and light hits, rubber grippers on the ends of the fingers for the levers, and thick rubber pad that covers the outer side of your wrist against injury. The gloves are warm no doubt, and do a good job even at speed. Well worth the scratch if you ride in the cold.

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
I got a pair of those also. Well constructed and look like they will last longer than most gloves made these days.

Katana 950

Feb 13, 2003
I bought a pair of these gloves. They seem extremely well made and are very warm. They still allow you to feel the controls. I give them a grade of A.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
On cold rides, my clutch and brake fingers are always the first parts of my body to be miserable. But not any more - finally picked up some Thor Windchill gloves - good stuff!! :thumb:

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
You can also tape your levers w/surgical or medical tape, that is a great barrier between that cold medal and your fingers/gloves. Big plastic Cycra shields help also.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

FRESH VIDEO

Top Bottom