Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
Hey guys, well looking a few years ahead of myself but its never to early to get a grip on life eh? I have been researching colleges lately and MMI looks to be like a very decent school to get some sort of degree in the motorcycle field. As much as i would like to get a Mechanical Engineering degree this looks like it may be a good alternative and/or addition to my future career plans. I am not sure as if any of you have heard or know of this college, and whether or not its worth while looking into but maybe some of you older, wiser folk can give me insight on where to steer my education down the road.

Heres the link http://www.uti.edu/Motorcycle/tabid/59/Default.aspx

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Learn to speak Chinese and get a degree in business then write your own ticket in almost any field.
MMI has been around for awhile but probably 90% of their graduates work in the backroom of local shops. some get to bigger things but it isn't a route to riches.

Mar 16, 2007
oldguy said:
Learn to speak Chinese and get a degree in business then write your own ticket in almost any field.
MMI has been around for awhile but probably 90% of their graduates work in the backroom of local shops. some get to bigger things but it isn't a route to riches.

what he said

Top Bottom