Who's going to win the battle of the undefeateds?

• Colts

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Patriots

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
May 10, 2007
Mully said:
Looking at their schedule it appears the Steelers would be the only ones to give them a game. However, you just never know when a team will come out and just be flat and end up loosing to a bad team...........

Mully

PS: GO COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!

why must you rub it in. WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

anywayz the eagles are bums and im bandwagon jumping. GO PATS lol

rpm12505

~SPONSOR~
Sep 25, 2005
IndyMX said:
Yeah, it was a close game.. And I was sure they were gonna take the win... But..

And to beat it all, at about 8 minutes left to play, my DVR ended... Comcast screwed me on the end of the game. They suck.

Great game though!

I think that they proved to be very equal teams today.

I always add more time on the DVR than they schedule. Been burned to many times, also the newer DVR's have more memory than the old ones.

My Viking game got shut down for your Pats/Colts game by the networks :pissed: And they won for a change.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Here we'll make you feel more at home

Go Storm!!

Attachments

• thestorm.jpg
    thestorm.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 71

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
That can be fixed! Gary, what is with all this biting? A little hostility over a football game? Um! Hey, I got a new back tire for the 450! Sand tire ought to bite good in mud!

Just a tad.. ;)

Whoot on the tire!

May 10, 2007
Mully said:
Looking at their schedule it appears the Steelers would be the only ones to give them a game. However, you just never know when a team will come out and just be flat and end up loosing to a bad team...........

Mully

PS: GO EAGLES !!!!!!!!!!!!

i personally thought the eagles-patriots game was a lot better then the colts patriots. they almost lost last night.

yea i know this thread is a bit old but i though that i would point out that the pats were almost beat by a 5-5 team.

did i mention that they were almost beat by the eagles and their second string QB. :laugh: :laugh: :nener:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Okiewan said:
Welcome to "Sports Hate" Patriot fans.... win too much in sports and that's how it goes. You can bet your bottom dollar, 95% of those watching last night were pulling for the lowly Eagles. Even this Cowboy fan. I had to take a shower for that.

Bet it was a cold shower, LOL.

Living in the Nor'east, I'm not necessarily a Pat's fan, but you tend to stand for the team closest to your locale. Imagine being a Bears fan (back when I lived in Iowa, the other closest teams were the Cheifs and the Vikes). :yikes: My all time favorite are the Raiders and the Steelers.

The Pat's will fall to someone at some point in the season ... but, as long as they are doing well, GO PAT'S!!

Top Bottom