Dec 31, 1969
Texas
There isn't a race on Sunday.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Does that mean another day of riding for DRN'ers? (If we anti up, of course.)

:think

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
I'm thinking by Sunday (Sunday! Sunday!) I might just be ready for a real shower, clean clothes, etc., but then again maybe not.

One thing's for sure, I WON'T be ready to go back to work!

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan

From AL and only one day? Sheez man, talk about wanting to ride...Why do I sense something wrong with this?

Tony is a co-worker and friend of mine out of my company's Chicago office. I invited him to come and took care of the sign up. (I'm also bringing a bike for him to ride too.) So, technically, He's from IL. Take one off of the Bama count and add another IL.

Tony's going to camp Wed night, ride Thursday, camp Thursday night and leave Friday morning to go to a bachelor's party in Memphis. I guess his friend is a big Elvis fan!! ;)

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Looks like my name is finally added to the list. Is that to mean that you have received my registration? Let me know if not. Lorin.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Hey Okie, when did you get Erskines registration? I was talking to
Chris last night about 7:00, and he said they weren't going to make it (house moving and all) Hope they changed there minds!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Zoomer... I talked to both of them about a week ago, in fact they said that you also encourage them to come; they committed to come at that point; may be they changed their minds...I'll try to contact Conn again Friday...
Pokie

Top Bottom