wr250f

Jul 11, 2002
It in/right by Enfield can go from ellington to potter hollow then to somers , when I get my friends bike back together waiting for parts we can maybe set something up for a weekend.

DBSRACING

Jul 17, 2002
I just heard about a track in Oxford today somewhere near the 188 and 322 junction. Has anyone heard about this place. Who owns the land and can anyone ride there?

wr250f

Jul 11, 2002
I have mine apart doing some maint. pluss switching some plastic. I how ever got friends running and he has rode 1 time but 1-2 more weeks and should be good to go I keep an eye on this thread, I am intrested in getting bunch of people together and do a camping deal at pittfield or just go ride for the day friend lives right by there says trails are great, would you be game ?

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
This Sunday there's a NETRA in the Southern Berkshires, just across the border in Mass. Beware though, it's guaranteed to be a ballbuster.

Stew312

Jul 8, 2002
Well I'm from Groton down on the shore, so it'd be a pain in the ass for anyone to pick me up... It shouldn't be a prob for me to swing a truck though..

Stew312

Jul 8, 2002
I've ridden where your not supposed to be riding (not on the designated trails) and we got booted, but i hear you have to register your bike before ya can take it on the trails there... I'm not sure how valid that is, but I'm trying to get back there to ride sometime before the end of summer..

wr250f

Jul 11, 2002
some of were reg and some were not, and we did not get messed with at all. We should try to hit that some time as well so if you are going there let me know. As for this weekend not sure just yet have no answers from any one. I was thinking of MA maybe not sure if we will go local or not need to get some people together first I will give you update thur or fri we will prob go on sun, but maybe sat

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
DBSRACING - Each NETRA event is different. Check out netra.org for all the details.

The Lip Flapper is an enduro so you will need lights and a plate.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom