Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
I am going to check out Cooperland for DW02 this Wed-Fri. Meeting Guy there Wed afternoon and he is going to show me around and let me spend a few days riding to get a good feel for what Cooperland has to offer. Okie was going to make the trip down to check it out with me but has had to miss some work due to the family imergency in OK last week and will be nable to go. If any of you would like to join me reply here. I don't want to take more than 5-6 other people because I told Guy it was going to be a small group.

One more thing. Keep this quiet. This is top secret mission. LOL:silly:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by Thump
I am going to check out Cooperland for DW02 this Wed-Fri.

have you ever been there? you will have a good time.

don't wear anything white.:)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
If only I would have known a week earlier! :( I wanted in on this badly. Since this is our spring break I had already planned on some vacation time. Then Mrs. Mo tells me I'm going to SW Texas to hunt arrow heads.
I'd much rather go to Cooperland. Maybe she would go along and hunt for tire knobby chunks instead???:silly:

I'm probably SOL.

TXbigguy, want to go riding one afternoon this week? I'll be gone Wed-Fri morning but should have some time one either end. I am kinda interested to see if the Colony still looks the same. Still allowed to park at the softball fields?

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Slo, dude, remind the spousal unit that Oklahoma is the Reservation capital of the universe. If it's arrow heads she wants, no place better!

I wuz within 15 miles of the arm pit yesterday on the way back from the Ouchita mountains with all of their mud, rocks, and full up creeks. I would have drifted on over, but my bones wuz too sore to delay gettin home!

Top Bottom