Crybabies on DRN

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
OK Michelle is right. Rich is a flamer! There I said it. His secret is out. :laugh:

At least he doesn't have GWB.... yet! :eek:

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
I sleep soundly at night
Since everyone is getting all touchy feely with Rich

I just wonder how D is feeling about this?

But since Rich owes me a good 130$ A$$ kicking for calling him fluffy bunny I will jump in on this. Rich's little avatar of Einstien is very fitting,not only of an unyeilding quest for the truth, but also they are vertically challenged and have bad haircuts.

whadya think Rich double or nothin?

seriously though here is one guy that I would never kick out of my garage no matter how much abuse he would give me for doing something stupid. But I have this feeling he wouldnt be busting chops much if it was an honest mistake with a willingness to learn behind it :worship: :thumb:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich

BUT, once you turn into one of these ranting vendetta wielding LOSERS, prepare to have you and your moronic posts edited, deleted, mocked and generally held in contempt. Paying money to help keep the site running does not buy you the right to grind your personal axe out here. If you aren't happy with that, TOUGH, that part won't ever change. [/B]

Spoken like a true Poopy Head. :scream: :laugh: :laugh:

Bruce. You might want to go a couple steps hotter on your spark plug too. :thumb: :)

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i am staying out of this, i am off to glamis- the rm should be ready to go, ignition turned full advance, 150 main jet and a can of 87 octane!:)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
You call your's "icky"?  I call mine "Elvis".

:) :think: :eek: :scream:

*~d~ quickly comes to the realization that she has stumbled into a family more twisted than the Mansons; her eyes burning, her hands trembling as she quietly seeks the back door out of this thread*

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
~d~ Thank-you! That's the nicest thing anyone has said about us in a long, long time!!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Speed reading through this all I got was:

"Pred... hands.... trembling... threads.... Milk.... backdoor.... icky.... burning...."

I must remember to take my time and read more slowly through these posts... :think:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
But I have this feeling he wouldnt be busting chops much if it was an honest mistake with a willingness to learn behind it

You don't know how true that is.

Trust me on this one.

Top Bottom