barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Doesn't look updated to me. I see no worker points for myself. :| If I don't see some worker points in the next few days, I may volunter to be the trail boss for next year :boss:

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Hah!!! I love this enduro stuff!!! I only rode 5 miles at Marquette and still took second place!!

wolverine

Jan 9, 2002
For some reason I can't pull up the Marquette updated points {D-14 web}. Can one of you guys tell me if I ended up with any d14 points?

Thanks, DW

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Too bad you missed the first 2 races, but there's still time!

BSENIOR_________ROSE___KALK__2DAY__MARQ__TOTAL
Magowan, Jeff____3 20___5 16___6 14___W 13___63 1
Norlin, Douglas____4 18___2 22___3 20__________60 2
Briggs, Fred______2 22___3 20___7 12__________54 3
Scholten, Craig__________1 26___1 26__________52 4
Robar, Gordon___________8 10___5 16___1 26___52 5
Dusendang, Dewayne____________2 22___3 20___42 6

wolverine

Jan 9, 2002
I was recovering from carpo tunnel surgery on both hands then. I'll tell ya what its been a whole lot of fun this year riding! Thanks Bret. cya at the JP.

DW

Magoo

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 1999
Smit-Dog said:
BTW, can somebody sign-up for an event, not ride it at all, and still place / get points? :think:
I don't think so.
But, as long as they start, they'd earn a score for the event and could possibly place / get points.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Smit-Dog said:
BTW, can somebody sign-up for an event, not ride it at all, and still place / get points? :think:
Magoo said:
I don't think so.
But, as long as they start, they'd earn a score for the event and could possibly place / get points.
Absolutely! Start, then go turn in your sc. You get a dnf, but if only 3 other guys raced your class from your district then you get 4th place district points! I know somebody who did this last year at Harrison...

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
And all for a $50.00 entry fee plus expenses. for everything else there's Mastercard.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Updated through Jack Pine....

http://69.6.205.220/D14/Data/2005c.htm

Highlights....
- Tight series for AA riders Bersano and Keen :aj:
- Bad Brad Becker's walking away with it in 250-A
- Trashrider Mark Becker's showing that white boyz can ride
- Legacy Shannon Flegel should have skipped B-class altogether
- Potato Boy is sitting 3rd with only 3 races and a broken wing :ride:
- B-Open looks pretty ripe for pickin'.... and Farmer Tom's getting a 310... :think:
- My money is on Wolverang Dusendang to take Senior-B... but it'll be tight! :ohmy:
- Team Bulldog (no relation to Team Frog) is whuppin' ass!
- It's a hotly contested C-JR class.... Looks like Cody is tired of settling for 2nd... :rotfl:
- Depending on hayrides, weather, and jetting, I may pull it off...

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
310, possibly. BUT, there will still be 250 stickers... ;)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
If I ride the last enduro in Nov I can collect my worker points and get like 10th place in SS class riding only 1 enduro. Wait til next year............ :aj:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
wolverine said:
If you ride the "little green weenie" you subject yourself to double points & all the beer you can drink outa my cooler!

DW

Nope, I wanna play on my big boy bike in da woods. I'll at least have some seat time by then coming fresh from Oklahoma in mid october, plus a trailfest so I should be able to ride a enduro if I just trail ride it = my normal pace. During deer season you can catch me at Nappers house busting jumps and berms on the mini track. I could be riding now if I wasn't so dang busy every weekend. I got Unadilla GNCC this weekend, next weekend it up to MTU to see my son and then there is a weekend off but I leave for Ok on Tuesday. I may try to sneak a ride in that weekend if anybody is around and not at Upland Enduro. No way I'm going to ride that enduro for my first ride in 6 months!!! I wonder how deep the river is this year. :yikes:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
DW,
What's with the Yamaha bashing.
I know it feels good to follow the herd & cave into peer pressure and ride a KTM but sometimes you have to break away and not follow the herd.
Looks like you get to ride to Delaware in the back of the truck, hope its not raining! :nener:
Don

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Don Marsh said:
DW,
I know it feels good to follow the herd & cave into peer pressure and ride a KTM but sometimes you have to break away and not follow the herd.
Looks like you get to ride to Delaware in the back of the truck, hope its not raining! :nener:
Don

Ya, DW because there is a LOT more KTM's sold in American than Yamahas. Now Don likes to get off the beaten path traveled by many and buy blue to be different. :coocoo:

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
In Dons defense, I wonder what the ratio of orange to blue there is at every enduro. Also what is the ratio of orange to blue at any Michigan off-road event.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Don dont need no stinkin defending...he does just fine on his own! (his big blue brick seems to go faster than my pumpkin anyhow!). And Fred - well, I would certainly hate to get a whoopin by a guy on a 110 so I better stay away from that one!

Fred - awesome you are looking at being able to do a race this year!

wolverine

Jan 9, 2002
Don Marsh said:
DW,
Don

Ok Don I'm sorry.......

Whata bout a blue KTM for next year?....

DW

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
If they were blue we couldn't call them PUMPKINS.
It is their time of harvest.
I will be riding a new blue bike for next year though.

Not following the herd, Don

Top Bottom