woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Thanks Bill,
Noticed that too. Sent an e-mail to Paul this a.m. How is the healing process going?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
:cool:

Healing is going better than last time.... experience pays off I guess.

Needless to say, I won't be at Goshen. I could be a cheeseball and ride the start for points, but I'd rather wait until next year and do it right.

Enjoy the trail and ride safe!

BTW.... I think I may have ended up with a 2x4 from your truck at Upland. Maybe one of the guys grabbed it and used it as a ramp when they loaded my bike. Missing one?

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
You have the points lead wrapped up anyhow, good luck in the B class next year.

no 2x4 from my truck, I have a hard enough time using a 2x12 :nod:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
No sir, not at all.... All M. Wolf has to do is show up at Goshen and not wrap himself around a tree! It was a blast while it lasted.

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
You forget that 2 scores are dropped?

Congratuations on the Class win for the series.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
:think:

Hmmm.... I only did 6 of the 8 events, and 2 of those were DNF's. If that's a class win, then [Jed Clampett voice on] "Well, doggie!"

Last edited:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Smit-Dog said:

Healing is going better than last time.... experience pays off I guess.

Needless to say, I won't be at Goshen. I could be a cheeseball and ride the start for points, but I'd rather wait until next year and do it right.

Enjoy the trail and ride safe!

BTW.... I think I may have ended up with a 2x4 from your truck at Upland. Maybe one of the guys grabbed it and used it as a ramp when they loaded my bike. Missing one?

Smit pup, it sounds like you want to stay in the C class another year....hummmmmm hummmmmm....... :think:

DW

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Bill - you do have it wrapped - he drops 1 worst (he missed one event), and takes first at Goshen - his total 121, you have 122! Good luck with the fast guys!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Markus Wolf {109pts} will be throwing out a 11th place which = 5pts which now puts Markus at 104pts. If he puts together a good ride at Goshen for 26pts he finish with a total of 130pts. 22pts = 126pts and 18pts = tie with 122.

Good luck to both of you!

DW

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Markus and Bill don't get the points as shown for Upland, I finished first in the class.

points standings as of now with no scores thrown out =
Bill 120
Markus 105

As things stand now Markus will have to finish 3rd to tie; 2nd or 1st he wins

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Yep - DW you are right - I missed that 11th he took when I glanced at it...barring of course Trevors correction! OK - Bill - maybe you need to simply cross that start line then?!!!!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
KTM Mike said:
Yep - DW you are right - I missed that 11th he took when I glanced at it...barring of course Trevors correction! OK - Bill - maybe you need to simply cross that start line then?!!!!

Ya it took me a couple of glances to catch it.

DW

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Well, Markus has ridden consistently throughout the series and finished all races.... and he's a nice guy to boot. Markus stopped for a minute at Upland to help me move my bike and lean it up against a tree so I could walk out. Don Marsh also stopped to pull the bike off me and move the bike off the trail. I know it bumped Don down in the event standings, so really appreciate the help from both guys. I just wish it was only a spark plug that time.

Best of luck to all riders in the final event, and ride safe..... MTRs finished strong this year! See you at the banquet!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom