Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
Looking through the year end results for the D36 Enduro series, Mike Pascrella and I congratulate each of the riders who joined us for one or more of our Off-Road riding classes. Have fun riding/racing and good luck in 2003!

Nick Dobbel advanced to the "A" class, way to go Nick! David Fredrickson advanced to the "B" class and nearly has enough points to transfer to the "A" class. Michael Brewjo advanced to the "B" class on a stock DRZ400, I predict Mick will be in the "A" class by the summer break.

A Overall
38 Jack Lanto
A Open
3 Mike Simmons
A Senior
3 Jack Lanto

B Overall
1 Dobbel, Nick Advanced to the "A" class
5 Frederickson David
9 Rittenmeyer, Phil
13 Davis, John
43 Patterson, Randy
75 Elkins, Matt
76 Salusso, Claudio

B Sportsman
4 Frederickson,David
56 Simmons, Tim
57 Hensley, Justin

B Veteran
2 Rittenmeyer, Phil
12 Robertson, Cindi
24 Elkins, Matt

B Senior
1 Dobbel, Nick
3 Davis, John
15 Patterson, Randy
17 Kimmel, Neil
20 Salusso, Claudio
47 Zakareckis, Bill

B Super Senior
3 Peacock, Jim

C Riders
1T Brejwo, Michael Advanced to the "B" class
15 Weaver, Mark
18 Frederickson, David
37 Lowery, George
45 Rocha, Dave

C Sportsman
3T Brejwo, Michael
15 Frederickson, David Advanced to the "B" class

C Woman
1 Brejwo, Belinda
6 Hensley, Karna
7 Bettencourt, Natalie

C Vet
19 Salmon, Roy
56 Meadows, Brian

C Sen
3 Weaver, Mark
6 Lowery, George
13 Rocha, Dave
14 Frederickson, Floyd
25 Traum, Kraig
30 Eby, Pete
47 Terwilliger, Vivian
54 Moore, Doug

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Thanks for the recognition, Dave. Your class was a great experience and we all have improved because of it. Not only in skill, but through meeting others to ride with and to continue training with.

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
I will post on DRN when the next class will be held. Anyone interested in a January class, no dust, perhaps we can add ice and snow riding drills? If you want to be on the Email class notification list just send me an email to dwoodcre@aol.com.

Dave Wood

Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
Thanks Dave! Nice seeing you again and getting "enduro tips" from you yesturday. Hopefully, we'll make it to another class soon! I could use some work in certain areas!

Karna (and Justin)

ktmchick

~SPONSOR~
Mar 1, 2002
Dave and Mike,
Thanks for all the help and advice you've given to Mick and I, we really appreciate it. Definately sign us up for any classes that you have in the future!

Belinda

Last edited:

angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
Dave and Mike,
Your class was very cool. I was happy to complete the trail ride with Dirt Bike Dave, since I'd never used a roll chart before. I'll be back.

How is Mike's Chevy after Wilseyville? I was 20 yards away when that poor guy T-boned his truck. Nasty.

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
Mike's truck has a major dent in the right rear. I heard the rider had a broken leg, hope he will be able to ride soon. Mike's truck was parked about eight yards off of the course, stratigically parked, in order to prevent any bikes from hitting my motorhome.

Bigbird

Aug 29, 2000
Thank you Dave for the kudo. Your classes certainly helped me this year. They also introduced me to several class riders, and I mean class in the sense of great individuals, in District 36 including you and Mike.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Bigbird
I mean class in the sense of great individuals, in District 36 including you and Mike.

I, also, have noticed that we have a great and active District with lots of great folks.  I meet more and more really fantastic people at each event I attend.  I've noticed that many of the ride reports and group events posted on DRN appear to stem out of D-36 folks as well.  Just an observation, but it makes me glad to be a D-36 member! :thumb:

Top Bottom