die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
BREMERTON CRUISERS M/C
SPARKPLUG ENDURO

APRIL 4, 2004

TAHUYA STATE FOREST – Follow arrows from Belfair to the
Elfendahl Pass trail head

LONG COURSE = 70+MILES (First rider out at 9:01)
SHORT COURSE = 35+ MILES (First rider out at 9:30)

REMOTE GAS CHECK – Bring a good (non-leaky) gas can

$32 PRE-ENTRY (drawing for starting numbers to be held 3/23/04)
$40 POST–ENTRY

NMA ENDURO POINTS EVENT & NMA ENDURO RULES
CURRENT ORV STICKER or CURRENT LICENSE REQUIRED
WORKING MUFFLER (Sound test conducted) and USFS APPROVED SPARK ARRESTOR REQUIRED

>>> FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT Ron Duran (360) 509- 7679<<<
Steve DeCoy (360) 674-2291

LONG COURSE CLASSES: AA, 200 A/B, OPEN A/B, 4-STROKE EXPERT, VET EXPERT, SENIOR EXPERT

SHORT COURSE CLASSES: WOMEN, C, SENIOR AMATEUR, VET AMATEUR,
SUPER SENIOR, 4-STROKE AMATEUR, SPORTSMAN
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please print it so we can read it!
Mail To: Sparkplug 2004
Name: ______________________________________________ 5780 Rhododendron Dr.
Port Orchard Wa.
Address: ____________________________________________

City: ______________________________ Zip: _____________

Class: ______________________ NMA Enduro #: _________

I hereby agree to conform and comply with the rules governing this contest set forth by the Bremerton Cruisers Motorcycle Club, Inc. I further agree to hold blameless the Contest Committee, the promoters, the Washington State Department of Natural Resources, the Bremerton Cruisers Motorcycle Club, Inc. and any of it's members for any loss or injury to myself or property and to assume all responsibility for any loss or injury to myself or property in which I may become involved by reason of participation in the April 4, 2004 SPARKPLUG ENDURO.

Motorcycle sports are inherently dangerous and you should take part in this event based on your own assessment of your abilities. If you have any doubts about your personal abilities to participate in the April 4, 2004 SPARKPLUG ENDURO, if you question the safety of the course, or you believe your personal insurance coverages are not adequate to compensate you for any loss that might occur, please request an immediate refund of your entry fee.

I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THE ABOVE STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITY

SIGNATURE ________________________________________________

SIGNATURE ________________________________________________
(Parent or Legal Guardian if under 18 years of age)

:)

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
I mounted a new rear tire and rear sprocket last night. My fingers are smashed, but I am gearing up for the enduro. :eek:

Might consider running the long course this year. Anybody else?

On edit: Remember fishhead, you were making fun of the tire at the end of that last capitol forest enduro? That's the tire that is now gone. I finally took your advice. Now for a good roll chart holder and a stopwatch.

Last edited:

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
You got your moneys worth out of that one! Or it might be more correct to say it got it's moneys worth out of you! :)

I'll leave the long course to you young guys this time. I've got a couple events in the Senior class till I graduate to the Super Senior catagory. Just push my wheelchair over to the starting line before my minute comes up. :joke: It's tough to get the Metamucil out of the drink system after it dries.

BTW I still have Mudrats medal on the top of my tool box :thumb: I think that puts him one up on you. :laugh:

Last edited:

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
I was sure looking forward to doing some Enduros this year, but with Jr. on the way, those plans have to be halted. I haven't even been out for a ride since we found out. With working on getting my CDL I don't know when I'll get the chance to head out for a ride! Maybe I'll be able to swing the Little Bear this year if it's held at Naches.

Jeremy

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Little Bear will be at Capitol Forest. Congrats by the way. After your 3rd I'll tell you what causes that. ;)

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
fishhead said:
Little Bear will be at Capitol Forest.
Black Bear is at Naches.

Little Bear is the day before Super Dirt pr this year to try to get the hook set on the beginners earlier in the season.

I also hope we can inspire some other poker runs to do beginner enduros day before the PRs.

Congarats too on the minibike pilot.

Was I bad? I believe I rode more when kids were on the way.

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Mace, if we didn't have to save money for my wife to take time off to deliver the baby, I'd be riding just about as much as I normally would. I'm also trying to get a new job and find equipment to finish my CDL testing. Otherwise, I'll need to get a second job.

Any ideas on how long the little bear course will be? Will mileage be marked? I don't have an odometer on my kx, and doubt I'll get to buy one.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
The NMA event calendar says the Little Bear is at Capitol on June 26th????? If it truely is at Naches, will it still be on the 26th?

Jeremy

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
Hondaxrguy said:
The NMA event calendar says the Little Bear is at Capitol on June 26th????? If it truely is at Naches, will it still be on the 26th?

Jeremy

Nachese is such a cool place to ride, I really hope it works out this year.

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Too many Bears to keep track of now!

Little Bear= beginner enduro = Capitol Forest, June

Black Bear= regular enduro=Naches, August

Top Bottom