Dallas Supercross!!

Aryain

!!!!!!
~SPONSOR~
Feb 13, 2007
So... No offense to you Dallas...ites... But I honestly didn't think the Supercross was as good as Houston's.

I did however win the 50@5 Contest. :cool:

I won the Grand Prize of a 2008 Yamaha TT-R 50 Boost Mobile Yamaha of Troy replica.

Pretty sweet. It will be a nice down payment to a new 250f. :ride:

Who all went this weekend?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Congrats! The race was not as spectacular as years past but fun none the less. The Lites class was the better of the races, IMO. The track layout was different for sure.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i was there. i was at nocona too. fun weekend.

Aryain

!!!!!!
~SPONSOR~
Feb 13, 2007
BSWIFT said:
Congrats! The race was not as spectacular as years past but fun none the less. The Lites class was the better of the races, IMO. The track layout was different for sure.

Thanks. It was kind of hard seeing the little kids disappointed. :/

Yea I agree, Villipoto was on fire that night and the track looked really difficult. Seemed hard packed but really dry.

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
i happened to get passes to the toyota suite from a friend. as the races started i looked over and saw bob hannah. he watched the races, called out lines, cussed a few times. it was pretty cool...

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
mojonito said:
i happened to get passes to the toyota suite from a friend. as the races started i looked over and saw bob hannah. he watched the races, called out lines, cussed a few times. it was pretty cool...
You're lucky Chuck Norris wasn't in the suite as well, or it would have imploded from too much awesome.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Dang, there's almost too much awesome in that picture right there . . .

But Lou balances it out, takes the awesome down a notch, and saves the world.

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
for the nascar fans the box also had coach joe gibbs (jg racing), kyle busch, denny hamlin, and a bunch of other famous people i have never heard of. it was kind of funny, some people were kicked out for sneaking in the box. i don't think anyone would have noticed except they were sitting in coach joe's spot.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
XRpredator said:
Dang, there's almost too much awesome in that picture right there . . .

But Lou balances it out, takes the awesome down a notch, and saves the world.

i saw lou cropping out me and gene so it looks like it's just him hanging with hannah. :fft: it's probably on his web site by now.

B

biglou

mx547 said:
i saw lou cropping out me and gene so it looks like it's just him hanging with hannah. :fft: it's probably on his web site by now.
I was just trying to make Pred jealous that I got my picture taken with the only person on the face of the planet that Chuck Norris would want an autograph from! :)

Aryain

!!!!!!
~SPONSOR~
Feb 13, 2007
I should have made a Pre-Race post so I could meet some of you guys. :P

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Aryain said:
I should have made a Pre-Race post so I could meet some of you guys. :P
now that's just crazy talk!

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I've got ya all beat, my wife said I kinda look like Mr Hannah. Nookie time!!!

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Okiewan said:
He was a prick then, he's a prick now. :p
I'm glad SOMEBODY said it.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
He's still a freakin moto gawd.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
Not the best races that I have ever seen, but I still had a great time. Beer, friends, racing, and lots of great "scenery"!

I also had a really great time at Nocona on sunday. Even though I suck at mx, I still had a blast and enjoyed roosting/getting roosted by all of you. That is some great dirt for riding, and also cleans off a LOT easier than the Missourah mud that I am used to...

B

biglou

He might be Bob Freakin' Hannah, but he's still no me. Who knew he was such a fan?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
biglou said:
He might be Bob Freakin' Hannah, but he's still no me. Who knew he was such a fan?

Word of your Thinkacane mastery must have spread to Idyhoe. :whoa:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I think Lou has him held hostage with a Swiffer, notice Lou is smiling and Bob looks a bit uncomfortable :yikes:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…