Matt 193

Dec 22, 2006
Ok Ive been hearing about the Damn Yankee riders and how great there rides are,and since I ride the areas that you guys ride maybe I could get more info. My question is how do you get into these rides and what are the fees to be a Damn Yankee rider. I am a 14 year old by march and was wondering if I would be allowed in a group ride with my dad. If I would slow guys down I wouldnt want to hurt other guys trips. If that was the case maybe I could just pass the info onto my dad so he might be able to be in the group ride and I could join once I get a full size bike.
Thanks guys,
Matt 193

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Matt,

Welcome to the Damn Yankee's. Not that you need one, but consider this your offical invitation to join in on one or all of our rides.
The fees are zero.
By showing up you are in on the rides.
Family members are encouraged to attend with one another.
Nobody has slowed us down yet, don't worry about it. There are riders of all levels that attend.
Full size bike isn't neccessary either. We've had 50s through 500s show up and ride.

PK

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Matt,

Welcome to the DYDR. Regarding our next ride, watch this space. We'll start talking about our annual spring ride soon. The location has not been determined as of yet.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Welcome Matt!

Never worry about "slowing down" the ride! Riders of all skill levels ride with us at any given time. I myself am not all that speedy, and I'm on a TTR125.

Nonetheless - the DYDR are a great group (family). Welcome again!

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
If you think you can keep up with a 37 year old with a broken arm, broken-dislocated -and separated left shoulder, 4 disc herniations, no colon, a bad knee and a bad haircut.....you are welcome to ride ANYTIME! By the way.......do you like water crossings?

Matt 193

Dec 22, 2006
Trigger1911 said:
If you think you can keep up with a 37 year old with a broken arm, broken-dislocated -and separated left shoulder, 4 disc herniations, no colon, a bad knee and a bad haircut.....you are welcome to ride ANYTIME! By the way.......do you like water crossings?

I can keep up lol Im pretty good with trails its just big hills and mx I struggle with but it doesnt keep me from trying.
yea water crossings can be fun

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
well trigger looks like you got yourself a riding buddy, lol. The DYDR group is an ok bunch

Matt 193

Dec 22, 2006
knobbiethrower said:
Welcome Matt! Great group of people here.
I help represent the "northern NY group" .
Don't follow Trigger through any water holes!!!!

Ill let trigger go first then if its safe I will follow I have a feeling someone followed him through somewhere way to deep lol

Matt 193

Dec 22, 2006
Im not sure what it has to do with this thread but my dad has a Colt 45 WW2 issue I might get a chance to shoot it soon cant wait

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Trigger1911 said:

Goes by the name of Luckie!

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
4thGearAndPinned said:
Ever pulled the trigger on a Colt 1911?
Wow, you caught on fast.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Never seen Tiggers Colt, but I know he carries one of those Crocodile Dundee knives.
For future reference never zip-tie a man with colon issues inside his tent.

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
4thGearAndPinned said:
I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm from NJ, eh?
Non at all. Trigger has one of those names that no one seems to unravel...unlike mine.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I always thought trigger had a thing for Roy Rogers horse :whoa:

Top Bottom