Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Will that be one lump or two?:):)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
you guys are lucky i have to go back to work now, otherwise it'd be like my ole' buddy buba sparks says" it's about to get ugly"..oops too late(beatchya' to it) be advised people, bug spray.....!? pfft, i'll post about how i found the enemy, and killed them all, in close quarters combat,probably after a couple of coors lite. bug spray?!....i dug those bastage out of the ground, found the queen first, put her at the cave entrance and started poking her with a stick(she was in large larva state) she started squirmin', then i tell you what,game on!they came outa' that hole...gee-eeze! i found thier main lair. the queen was in an attactched lil' lair. yeh, think like a bug baby!btw, moose, irish, i apreciate the offer, but i'm old..slow..fat and stupid...pretty much a disgrace :eek: ...yeh, RIGHT! :worship: darn right this guy pays me homage!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
ROTFLMAO :)
This thread and VD's response to Aimee are both good nominations for the exclusive content area. These are great but we have to look respectable to the folks on the other side of the fence.
Thanks to Sarge, VD and Person8 for making my days of sitting around with my foot propped up brighter.
Tony

Well, I go to leave the tread and what do I see ..... It is in our area. It must be the lack of coffee.

Last edited:
Top Bottom