Deep thoughts by gospeedracer....

I could have gone on forever, and that's Ivan's job!
Sad but true. I once tried to go to a support group for people who talk so much but it didn't work out. Nobody would be quiet enough for me to tell them my story!!!

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Hmmmm
Moderators get no respect,even in their own forums

I have the wonderful choice of being
"Cousin IT" or a rather goofy alter ego of Rich Rohrich.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
You all are just to much. I bet you never forget anything. I will probably be remembered as the fat guy that drove accross the country in a compact car with his mistress errr bike in the seat next to him. She is a sweet girl errr bike though. Jeremy has her suspenders now, so she will be even more fun to ride.

I wont be hard to recognize at the fest I will be the one riding the orange mini bike

Im counting the days.

------------------
More to follow im sure.....

[This message has been edited by 380EXCman (edited 08-04-2000).]

oldguy

Always Broken
I'll be the col flagg (from MASH) of the group. "I am the wind by the time you think I am here I am gone"
Now onto image of Gospeed- claims to be a mild mannered lady that works with figures but wished in the forum for a 48in chest. Wonder what kinda figures she really works with!

Spermy pleasr bring the riding pants along even if they are Leopard skin.

Why not have an award for the person who is farthest from everyones mental image

------------------
DAVE
Hey Solo; I am really slow and I hope Ivan is faster

[This message has been edited by oldguy (edited 08-04-2000).]

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
I'll be the guy with a snorkel and scuba goggles on while I ride and a Diver Down flag on my truck, when I am out on the track.

For some reason I actually think Rich looks like his icon. Kinda like when you read Socrates.............How many read So--Crates instead of So--Cra--Tes.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Originally posted by Okiewan:
That's not the pic he tells me about...

something about a leapord skin thong and moto boots. Standing all bow-legged, pounding his chest yelling: "Who's yo Daddy! Who's Yo Daddy!

Oooppss, my mistake. That was Thump.

Where did that whole leapors skin thong thing originate?

Okie don't break a hip doing the gyrationss you claim to do.

Gospeed, I can't comment any topic that involves *****cat, but I am not one. i am as mean as a snake and everyone is gonna hate me because I am so arrogant and will not lift a finger to help anyone but myself. Oh yeah I am slower than cold honey on the track too.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
AJ - Your options here really seem to be limited

Ivan - You are THE MAN

Actually Pokie looks quite close to my icon after he roosts me and Okie at the OTN

I'm guessing we'll all have a tough time living up to expectations at this point , except for Wardy. It will only take him to the first turn to lap me if he stops to adjust his goggles and do a top end.

Well I'm very shy and have a hard time meeting poeple. So I'm bringing a friend who is very out going and always knows just what to say. He has promised to tell everyone he is me if I take him along.

Me, I'm just going to go hide in the woods with my motorcycle. That is if I get up the nerve to even get out of the van.

Jeff Allen

Lifetime Sponsor
I'am with MTRHEAD, I"ll be hiding behind the tree next to him

------------------
Jeff Allen
99 RM 125 "Mr Scary"
72 TS 185 "Mr Ugly"
Grand Rapids,MI.
AMA member

Coop

Well back to the original idea post in this thread

I have met several people I met online. When in Chicago for business I met a guy I race online with. He even let me use his extra CR250 and we went to Joliet and rode. It was cool.

I also met Patman when he was in PA not long ago. He was a very nice guy. We had lunch and he offered me a job in Texas even.

It was very strange both times, but worth it. I've made some good friends. And I do get some very weird looks when I tell people I met someone from the internet. Unfortunatly I won't be at the Spode fest

Coop