Deep water and mud?

Cr 1_2_5

Nov 13, 2005
I went at hit a few trails a few days ago right after it rained and it was a blast.The only problem is that i had some trouble going through deep water or mud. I can do it but the front of the bike just walks all over the place. It was defiantly cool,but how do you go through more stable. I just kept feeling like the bike was going to wash out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Phil

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
if your having problems with the front wheel just pull a wheelie through it :laugh:

Cr 1_2_5

Nov 13, 2005
lol I tried it then the back end is all over the place. Its a lose lose situation until I figure it out. lol

Cr 1_2_5

Nov 13, 2005
hey thanks im going to go try some of those things right now it just finished raining.

Cr 1_2_5

Nov 13, 2005
Wow What a difference. I dropped 5 psi in my rear tire and try my best to follow the front end until i was out of the mud. I also found it that if i kept the rpm's up it made going through not as tough. Thanks for all the great advice!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…