KawiRider

Sep 23, 2000
Hi everyone, I recently bought the plastic deflectors that Moose made. I sent an e-mail to them at feedback@mooseracing.com
This is the e-mail. Anyone else have a problem like this?

Dear Moose,
Hi, my name is Garrett. I recently bought your deflector’s that fit on the aluminum brush guards. 4 Days ago, I bought the Moose aluminum brush guards, along with blue hand guard deflectors. I put them on the night that I bought them. The aluminum brush guards are great! The deflector on the throttle side is good, but the left one was cracked when I bought it. Then about an hour later, half of the plastic deflector fell apart when I bumped into it. I was very disappointed. Every season, I try to buy new gear, pants, jersey, gloves, and occasionally a chest protector from Moose. I usually favor the brand Moose when buying parts. I bought it on a road trip, and noticed the small crack, that later became a large crack then broke, when I got home, and it is to far to go back to where I bought it. I have the receipt to show when I bought it. I could send the deflector back to you, and show you what happened, and then you could send a new left side deflector back to me. I have never been disappointed with dealing with Moose and hope to never be disappointed. I hope to buy from you again after we fix this problem. The reason why I am writing this e-mail is because I never even got to try the hand guards in the woods yet.
Sincerely,
Garrett

Top Bottom