cfspawn

Jan 19, 2006
Hi all
How do i get hold of some of those dirtrider.net stickers for fenders etc
as i am a big fan of this site and has helped me majorly in repairing my bike. if anyone knows let me know

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
No you have to pay for stickers that cost a ton to make, just like you would if you bought kawasaki stickers etc. If you are someone who helps out the site by subscribing you get a set for free.

Pretty simple really. ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

cfspawn

Jan 19, 2006
Ok Rich Rohrich
No worries. just didnt know how it worked. what is the best way to support this by subscribing to the site? or doing free maintanance work for the site

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Rich Rohrich said:
No you have to pay for stickers that cost a ton to make, just like you would if you bought kawasaki stickers etc. If you are someone who helps out the site by subscribing you get a set for free.

Pretty simple really. ;)

not that simple, ive subscribed twice, and paid specifically for a set of stickers but apparently the mailman in my neighborhood preferred the looks of my stickers on HIS bike :think:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Have made the owner aware of the situation, please stand by.

Mully

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
cfspawn, there was no special when i subscribed so that doesnt count but when i ordered a set of stickers i think they were sent 2 or 3 times but i never seen em

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Similar things happed to me on a regular basis. My Cycle World, Dirt Rider & a couple different mini magazines tended to not show up as well as some sample stickers I had made for Pit Viper MX. Every vendor confirmed they were sent so I followed up with the postmaster and the problem has been pretty much fixed but the occasional magazine still ends up MIA. Aparently my carrier who is a contract delivery person because of the rural delivery liked the same stuff I do. If you are having problems you might see if you can get them sent to an alternate address such as work or framily/ friend with a different route.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
:yeehaw: Got Em :yeehaw:

48178 mailman :|
48116 mailman :nod:

OldDirtKDX

~SPONSOR~
Dec 14, 2004
I just realized (Duh) I'm a subscriber and I never got stickers either. I even paid for some that I never recieved as well, but, I got hooked up with Foward Motion and Eric and/or Rich did a phenominal bore and port job (225cc pump gas) that just continues to amaze me. Not to mention my KTM 4 stroke friends. I guess I got the good end of the deal!

OldDirtKDX

~SPONSOR~
Dec 14, 2004
Oiewan,I think my "Join date" ,location, and member # are in the banner on my posting. What else do you need from me? I don't remember (old age) when I puchased the one I never received. It was shortly after it was posted that they were available. Last year, I think.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom