mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Okay,

Who is thinking of going? Lets start planning.
Was talking to Desert_Racer the other day and it dawned on me that those of use who drives can take somebikes along for those who might want to fly in or something.
But if you are intersted in going, lets start planning now.

bundy

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
That's why Bundy's trying to get someone to drive his bike out while he flies :moon:

Thumbs and I are kicking it around. I don't see why we wouldn't go. And yes we'll haul your bike for you. Thumbs only request is that you bring your extra yz250f for him to ride :aj: .

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Are we doing this or what?
I say lets do it.
Scar, no way am I gonna skate out on the road trip, thats the most fun.
And it should not take up 4 days for the drive.
One day there and one day back. thats why we should team up and go, then we can drive in shifts. only stop for gas and food. :uh:

bundy

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Bundy,

Do we have a vehicle to haul us all (3 - 4 people)+ the bikes? I have an eight seater van and we could pull a trailer but the semi-legal driving is slower with the trailer. A full size crew cab would be the hot ticket.

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Well, I have a full size extra cab. Seats 5, but the bach is kinda small.
Thumbs would be cozy back there though! LOL

I will stay for however long the group wants to stay.

bundy

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by mxbundy
Well, I have a full size extra cab. Seats 5, but the bach is kinda small.
Thumbs would be cozy back there though! LOL

I will stay for however long the group wants to stay.

bundy

We might not want to come back :)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Bundy's right, if it takes you more than 24 hours to drive to Stillwater then something is wrong. Upon arrival you won't even be tired! You'll say some hello's, gear up and ride :) Trust me - It IS worth it.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I wish I could, but between family and business it's tough...........no it's impossible..........We need to have a Dirtwest

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
TTR ,

I've filled out all the forms in triplicate and got them rubber stamped, filled them with the appropriate offices, recieved confirmation emails, and recorded them appropriately. So....

I am in as stated before. :)

Bundy,

If possible please reserve a carpool spot for me in your rig.

I'm still working on getting Thumbs to go. He's got to get clearence from....... Well nobody, but he's still on the fence for some reason. Might be a cash thing , I say if I still have checks I must still have $$$ in the bank right????

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
One of these days I am telling my wife that I make the>>>, oh well, looks like the possibility of spending a week's vacation time on a trip involving just bikes is just not going to fly.

I second JP's suggestion, how about a DirtWeek West?

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Jus tell her its a business trip!

When she asks, What Business?

Tell her: It's none of hers!

And duck quickly! :moon:

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
SCAR, THAT'S A CLASSIC. I'LL USE THAT LINE FOR THIS WEEKEND'S TRIP TO THE VINTAGE CHAMPIONSHIP AT GLEN HELEN.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I am going for sure and have already registered (#51) for all 5 days. I'll be doing the trailer rental thing with Aimee & Eddie. I will more than likely leave CA sometime early on Sunday planning to arrive in Stillwater Monday or Tuesday. I can haul another bike in my truck if needed.

So whatcha gonna do?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm in boys! All 5 days, hope to leave with one of you guys on sunday and get there Monday after noon. I'll stay until you guys want to leave, Sunday is fine. Lets set this up so's I can see who my moving buddy is!:):)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom