Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Re: Demographics

Originally posted by Strick
As someone above posted OK may be too far for them. Any place east of the Mississippi River is out for me. This is going to be the case for most people. Some want East side, some want West side (U.S.), at least for most people who have never attended one. This event may be soo much fun that I would go to New Hamsphire to attend after I have experienced one.

If the event is in OK. I have some interest. Although 1700 miles is a long way, I think I will attend.

I'm with Strick, us western guys need a chance, DW '01 was just too far for a lot of us. I know it's been said before but this is a "worldwide" thing "come closer my pretty!"

Strick, drive as far as Denver, bunk at my place then we'll caravan to OK.

Rod

B

biglou

Same goes for the Eastern spodes. We have an army of riders here in and around KC. Just make it West this far and we can caravan to Guy's place from here! :)

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
So, I have to pay for my stay huh? Do I need to supply the needles and jets too?

No problem, I have a complete jetting array in my trailer toolbox. I have this jetting addiction ya know ;)

sspmxc400

Aug 30, 2001
I vote that Strick puts on a jetting clinic for DW02. I don't have a clue and could use the help. forum notes won't cut it with my mechanical ability.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Thanks for the compliment, but I have feeling that I am not worthy to carry Rich Rohrich's jetting kit. I would be more than happy to give you some one on one jetting instruction using your bike, or mine. A Clinic? I think Rich or Eric Gorr would be more credible than moi`.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Clinic, schminic. I want someone doing the jetting for me. I'm working on a bike/hauler for DW '02. When I get there, I want people waiting on me hand and foot. Cereal is fine for breakfast, but for lunch and dinner, I like hamburgers. Got it?

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Come over to the HeartlandSpodes camp. We'll feed you. If it's in our backyard we'll feed everyone.:scream: We've been making plans.;)
But we don't eat hamburgers or cereal. Sorry our palates are a little more, shall we say picky.:confused:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
No matter how much y'all enjoy it...I refuse to eat possum!

:eek:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Bswift is the only Heartland Spode that eats that stuff. TThe rest of us prefer our meat to be from a hooved animal.;)

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Originally posted by justql
Bswift is the only Heartland Spode that eats that stuff. TThe rest of us prefer our meat to be from a hooved animal.;)

Yooz guys are doin up some mule! Umm doggies, nuthin like good ol' chicken fried mule!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I refutiate this claim! My helper at work makes me stop at ALL road kill so he doesn't have to go to the grocery store after work. He's cajun and had never heard the term "road kill". He just thought it was fast food.

Top Bottom