motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Here's the outlook from our camp:
me: in! :)
Steve: in! (he won the "free DW" drawing last year) :)
Jake: maybe!

we are planning on doing the whole week.

Not sure if there will be any other Iowa guys this year.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
I'm in :cool:

And so is the rider formerly know as 'Stanbagger' :p

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
As I reported in the cost thread, I'm in, too. I have just had trouble determining what day the wife was going to let me get there (Wed or Thursday). Plus I'm trying to bring at least 1 of my 2 kids this year, which again is a discussion with the CEO of the household. I've also been pushing Dr. Steve to decide when he can get there to sync up on transportation and such.

I didn't see RichR or EricG's name on the list. Are they going to make it?

Doug

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
I didn't think we would be able to make it, but we will!!!

I'm sending my registration in tomorrow for me, my wife and 13yr old daughter!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!! :cool:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I'm adding one to the New Mexico Mafia!

Last edited:

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
I wont make it guys. I will be in Florida trying to win an Enduro. One of my good buddies and I are within 1 point of each other. If I miss a race he wins, I cant let him have it that easy. The weekend before I should be wrapping up my Hare Scramble series.

I will be there in 06, unless I am in New Zealand running the ISDE. :aj:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
D Lafleur said:
I wont make it guys. I will be in Florida trying to win an Enduro. One of my good buddies and I are within 1 point of each other. If I miss a race he wins, I cant let him have it that easy. The weekend before I should be wrapping up my Hare Scramble series.

I will be there in 06, unless I am in New Zealand running the ISDE. :aj:
Don't stop to cook a steak and you may just beat your buddy. Good luck, we'll miss the commentary.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Thump said:
Don't stop to cook a steak and you may just beat your buddy. Good luck, we'll miss the commentary.
Ditto!

I'll miss the mini bottles of Tobasco and beer as well ;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
ChopperDave said:
I didn't think we would be able to make it, but we will!!!

I'm sending my registration in tomorrow for me, my wife and 13yr old daughter!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!! :cool:

Good, because y'all have a seat out our table!

roostn520

Oct 8, 2004
Okiewan

Okie i sent my reg for my son and i today,,,, need to know if i can still pay next week or bring money when we get there,, i wont be able to pay by tomorrow,,,and we dont want to miss this year thanks mike

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
We have to be over 100 now since I also finally got mine done the other day....

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
Good...I was wondering if we were going to be the only ones to make it from La. :cool:

Crunch

Feb 9, 2004
Just signed up yesterday and can't wait! Will be grinning from ear to ear as my wife and I make tracks from South Dakota. :) I've been reading the posts for dirt week for this year and last year and what can I say, it grabbed me. I could not escape it's pull. Dirt week here we come! Looking forward to meeting all you guy's.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
D Lafleur said:
The family and I just made it under the wire. We will be there on Thursday.

Darin

Too cool!!!!! Grab Moteaux on your way by!

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
Enquiring minds want to know! We need to update this now that registration deadline has passed.

Doug

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
I know you guys have already probably left for Cooperland, but please give us the official list when you get a chance. I know I've personally added 3 more Texans....

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
fatherandson said:
Darin, Looking forward to seeing you again. We met at the Cajun Classic National Enduro a few years ago. Mike

Mike,
We won't get there until Thursday, however the older boys are ready for a little tag team Hare Scramble on Friday. Of course they have never ridden one, so if anyone sees some funny looking Cajun kids fishing in the bayou during the Hare Scramble, remind them that someone in the pasture is waiting to be tagged. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Nice :)

Top Bottom