morbidsmurf

Oct 23, 2003
A couple years back i dislocated my knee during a wresling match. I have had a serious reoccuring problem with my knee disloacting. It has decided to pop out when i was on my bike twice. It ussally happends when i am stoped and holding the bike up. It just pops and i am on the ground. I where a neopreme brace that is suppota keep my kneecap in place when my leg is straight but it just resets the knee for me. Does anyone else have this problem?? any idea on how it fix it??

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
If my foot is turned to the side and I bend my knee it'll do it every time. Hurts like hello too doesn't it?

I have a over-the-counter type brace with hinged metal plates on either side. It does help but who wants to wear that every day? Not me. I just live with it. When I can't take it anymore I'll go have some surgery. Have you checked with your physician for his opinion?

shenzirubani

Oct 30, 2004
Don't use a neoprene knee-brace for that :p Get a real one. It will save your knee and give it a longer lifespan. The surgery won't make it younger and stronger. I advise you get a good off-the-shelf mx brace.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
A knee sleeve won't do much for that, I got one that keeps my knee cap in place and it does do that pretty well because it has a "donut" of jell that holds the knee cap but to keep my knee from going in it's own direction my Asterisk Cells have proven to be great.

Top Bottom