lithium

Apr 10, 2005
I bought my 90 yz125 about a year ago...it's been a great bike, never failed me. I bought it because i was just starting dirt biking and i wanted a bike i could hone my skills on and drop a few times if i needed too....(actually more than a few :) )...but now my skills are increasing and i feel its just time to get a newer bike. Im looking at yz 125s around the area and such....im looking for around a 1999 or 2000. i noticed that when i look online...the 1999 yz125s go for sometimes 500 dollars cheaper in areas :yikes: i am willing to pay up to about 1600 or so....but in some places they are going for around 1200 in basically the same condition... so basically what my question is...do average bike prices depend on where you're buying them? :think:

vindict

Jan 6, 2005
probably not, just usually who you are buying them from; in some areas living costs might be more, forcing the seller to sell it for more

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
vindict said:
probably not, just usually who you are buying them from; in some areas living costs might be more, forcing the seller to sell it for more

so they dont cost less in some areas........its that they cost more in other places..................uh huh i get it now :rotfl:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom