Do you ride a snowmobile

• Yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

allthingsdirt

Jun 6, 2007
I had a '93 Formula Plus X for a couple of years. Lots of fun and very fast, but the amount of snow we've got here doesn't justify owning one so I sold it.

If I did live somewhere that had guaranteed snow 4 months a year I'd own one again for sure.

Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
I don't personally, but all my friends and everyone in town that i know does. If you have to invest your money wisely than a snowmobile is not a good option, where i live there isn't always a good snow amount, and when there is you only get to enjoy it for a couple of months unlike snowmobiles dirt bikes can be ridden all summer,fall,spring, and with studded tires in the winter too.

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
:cool: YES 99 Arctic Cat ZR 600

sledding is a blast but yes no snow sucks but when there is it is a riot my whole family sleds 9 cats out back. and I got a cabin by mio so we ride quite often when there is snow. but im looking for new jugs right now went to go put pistons and rings in it and both cylinders are scratched through the chrome :bang: and at 200$ a jug its not going to be cheap but its all worth it when your riding

oh yea and falling doesn't hurt nearly as bad in the snow

I think it would be pretty cool to have a snowmobile suB forum if there is enough people that sled on here :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I can't ride my snowmobile, it never snows here.

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
Hoping to get some saddle time in when I head home (Michigan) over Christmas. I don't really get to ride anymore (living in Tucson), but I will always consider myself a snowmobiler. Made it through college working on sleds, used to ride to school/work as long as there was enough snow, my mom even has stories about me riding with her as young as 3 and hitting the kill switch all the time, driving her nuts.

My college buddies that never had to leave snow country started this -
http://www.leafspringmilitia.com/

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
I'm hoping to get a sled in the next couple years once I pay off my ISDE trip. We have some of the best sledding areas in the world up here so it'd be stupid for me to not have one!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I had a Skidoo MXZ700 Renegade ... probably the worst thing I ever threw money at. The maintenence is insane, and when it sits for 8 or more months out of the year ... forget it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom