Doing Donuts - Elk Buddy - Friday funny

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Nope, it's a straight four on the left and a straight four on the right!:) It's getting a little chilly, I'm gonna shut the hood now!
Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey, a265elk. If it dont go, chrome it. :p

Oh, looks like you already did. :confused:

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
To all you turds, I open my heart and my hood, and this is what I get?! I show you the heart of the mighty Elk and you guys think it's a joke. I see how it is, these are the guys I call my friends. I'm told I live in Laguna Beach, drive a straight six and take pictures of my neighbors car! :whiner: Where is your compassion? I've even defended you guys with Mrs. Elk. I was gonna take a photo with her next to the mighty Elk. I can imagine the response THAT would bring. I'm taking my elk and going home. Never again will I open my hood to anyone, I'm scared for life. I think I need to get therapy. Hey 89er, can I tag along with you?!!HEHEHEHE :p

Did anyone fall for all that poop? All I can say is I love you guys, <tears on>. It really shows that you DO care. I love America. Oh, and here :moon: can't leave that out. Here's what protects the Elk and his family:

Attachments

• onguard.jpg
    onguard.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 145

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
, I'm scared for life. I think I need to get therapy. Hey 89er, can I tag along with you?!!HEHEHEHE :p

Here's what protects the Elk and his family:

Nice pooch elk. I see in the photo that you still have your first Suzuki. Why does it have red forks?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You know fartyniner, I cringe everytime I see that you posted something!!:)

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Weenie big block!

Real big blocks don't run air cleaners so that big bad Dominator is showing :p

J/K Elk, I run Moroso valve covers as well

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by 84XRGuy
That must be elk's second bike there with the basket on the front!!!!

He says it's a number plate.

BWWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oops, excuse me. :confused:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Roadr, with all this smog out here, if I ran it without the air cleaner, it'd look like the underside of a lawnmower!!:)

Man, I gotta make sure the picture has been double checked for clarity prior to me posting it! You guys are worse than me.

I'm sending my dog out to Corona first, than to IL.!:p

:moon:
Elk

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Anyone see the barbie quad with purple wheels, he tried to hide it - pitsally.com here we come, its Elkie-Brooks :p

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Don't do it Bundu, I'll smack ya with a jelly filled.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Looks like Elkie-Brooks should be the poster-child for PitSally. :scream:

Hey RiceBoyElk, What you doing with all them girlie toys???

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Real big blocks don't run air cleaners so that big bad Dominator is showing

Originally posted by 84XRGuy
I bet he carries all those donuts being held for evidence in there???

Oh, man, funny you two should mention that air cleaner. When Elk wasn't looking, I popped that shiny chrome lid off and lo and behold....

Attachments

• 454.gif
    454.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Zio. Oh, my God. Do that again and your gonna have to come over and clean all the coffee off my keyboard. ;) ;) ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You guys are like a pack of Hyenas, one smell of blood and the whole crew jumps in!!! We all have our crosses to bear, and I can see that this one will last for a while:ugg:

I could have Mrs. Elk snap a photo of me in the jeep or on the 3-wheeler, NOT!! I can't believe you guys would search the photo for some incriminating evidence that I left behind! It's not really my stuff, it's the neighbors, and that's the neighbor's dog, yeah, that's it.

That donut in the air cleaner is my hidden power module, I run on glaze, not NOS. Can't believe you'd deface a big block like that, have you no morals?:)

Where are the moderators when you need them?
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Here's my vision of the Pealy Gates when I get up there!!

Attachments

• mvc-001f.jpg
    mvc-001f.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 81
Top Bottom