skin290

Aug 22, 2001
Hey, everybody from DRN, I am coming to dirtweek for the first time, I don't really post much, just read the boards a lot, so I don't know many of you, but it sounded like a lot of fun so I signed up. Casey is my favorite track in Illinois, and it is always a blast. I am 22, a District 18 C rider on a 1998 YZ125, and if anyone wants an extra riding partner to hang with that is the same speed or not, I will be coming on saturday to hang eith you guys. Let me know if anyone is interested, its always more fun with riding buddies. Hope to see you guys there, it sounds like a blast!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You can run with me. I'm not sure if you would consider me a slow B rider or a fast C rider but not a big deal. You'll have no problem finding people to ride with though. See ya on Sat.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by skin290
I don't know many of you

don't worry about it. a couple of months ago, i went riding with three complete strangers (bswift, justql and sawblade). i had a great time-they are strangers no more.
it looks like you will leave dirtweek with about 130 new friends.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
hey I've met and ridden with many DRN'ers, first person I met from here was SPD (slowpokedennis), he's a scary lookin' fella too :scream:
just kidding dennis :)

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
I went last year by myself and I had not met ANYONE either and HAD A BLAST. I met so many nice folks and they ALL made me feel right at home. Look me up when you get there. I will be in a pop up camper with a couple of KDX's outside.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
it looks like you will leave dirtweek with about 130 new friends.
MX547 Nailed it.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Strane Looks

Do you guys get strange looks from your friends and coworkers when you tell them that you're going to drive a long distance to camp in the woods and ride dirtbikes with a bunch of guys that you know from the internet?

Last year, people thought I was crazy!! "You don't know these people? You just know them from the INTERNET??"

Don't worry, it'll be the best group of people that you ever met. It's just like any other organized Trail Ride/Dual-Sport/Race that I've been to.

See you guys there! I can't wait!!!!:cool:

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
John- every think they might actually be on to something? :eek:

:)

skin290 -
its a great group that all love to ride motorcycles!!!

that came from 18 states last year to go riding with people that for the nmost part they dint know..how cool is that?

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
I really don't like to ride motorcycles much (lately), and that's why I'm going! I'm hoping to at least ride enough to get sore. Actually, I'm sure I will...I'm so out of shape I could get sore from unloading my bike

I should be riding a few times before then to get in shape.:scream: :scream:

Last edited:
Top Bottom