MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Well left over storms from Florida hit us in wester NY quiet hard over the past couple days. This is causing quiet the mess for all of us around here, I no our basement is flooded and for sure others are. School was even closed to day (on the second day! lol) due to the fact that pretty much all the roads around here have flooded, some of the main roads have close to 10 inches :ohmy:. With all the sewers full the water has no place to go its pretty bad. Any buddy else want this rain, its still coming here and I'm sick of it! :bang: (sorry I just had to vent a little bit :eek:.)

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
MONKEYMOUSE said:
Any buddy else want this rain, its still coming here and I'm sick of it! :bang: (sorry I just had to vent a little bit :eek:.)
We will take 3 or 4 inches worth. If you could have it dropped over the Mojave desert Friday night from say 11pm to 4am Saturday that would be great. It will make for great traction and help keep the dust down.

Sorry to hear about the flood damage. I hope thing get better for ya.

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Yeah I'll just suck it up out of my back yard and ship it down to ya haha. Oh and the kicker, I just went out side to my truck that i just bought, 1955 chevy first series 3600 3/4 ton, the carpet on the floor is soaked! Appears as if the water came in trough the pop up vent on the front deck lid. :(

va_yzrider

Apr 28, 2003
Don't complain. Here in Richmond, VA we got hit really hard last week. We got 14 inches of rain. A lot of our roads were under several feet of water. Downtown was under 10-14 feet of water (yes, I meant feet). One of the guys in my neighborhood had 6 feet of water in his garage and first floor of his two story house.

To top it all off, we had 9 confirmed tornadoes yesterday. Some homes were thrown completely off of their foundations.

I guess I can't complain either since I don't live in Florida. I hope Ivan decides to just sit on top of Castro's house for a while and die out. I don't know how much more Florida can take.

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Yeah I myself hope Florida doesn't get hit again. I no a few people that live there and they say its actually worse then they have depicted on TV, truly sad.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Hard to complain when you see what the folks in florida are dealing with but we are in the midst of the worst summer in history here. It has been the coldest AND wettest summer on record since they starting keeping records in the 1880's :think:

jirvine

Oct 21, 2001
We've had a big year for rain, nearly 7 inches so far. We can always use a drenching, packs the arroyos down. Except wait until saturday after the Cloudcroft GP, don't need slippery snot on the viscious downhill.

slodsm

Jul 20, 2004
The hurricanes have all died out before they hit me but JESUS, the rain is wrecking everything here in NC. We have not been hit with the winds bad yet thank God. I do feel for Florida though.

chewgravel

Aug 28, 2004
Floridain here. Trade ya a few inches of your cold rain for a nice chunk of Ivan The Terrible. Frances peeled half the roof off the familis business. Can't even get a roofer to do anything but dry it in until after Ivan.
Street flooding??? The route I drive has houses with 2-3' of water in them.
SOrry, end of whine.

Top Bottom