jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
March 7, 2005

Doug Henry to race tomorrow's GNCC

Jason Weigandt just phoned in from practice for the Orange Crush GNCC in De Leon Springs, Florida, to let us know that Doug Henry has signed up to race the GNCC tomorrow. For more info about the race, visit www.gnccracing.com.
:yeehaw: :aj:

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Senior KX Rider said:
Big thumbs up to Doug. Makes me smile anytime he swings a leg over a bike to race. He is a a true champion and a great ambassador for our sport :cool:

He was up here last month runnning an endurance race on Lake Koshkinong here in Wisconsin! :yeehaw: Unfortunatley he crashed, and could not get the bike lit again :(

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
That is just amazing.

Ryan Hughs did good last year when he did a GNCC. Always thought it would be cool to see some pro MX guys show up for these.

I have done the Ironman a few times, cant help but think maybe someday Larocco might show up for it. :cool:

showtime586

Mar 28, 2004
jsned said:
That is just amazing.

Ryan Hughs did good last year when he did a GNCC. Always thought it would be cool to see some pro MX guys show up for these.

I have done the Ironman a few times, cant help but think maybe someday Larocco might show up for it. :cool:

Don't leave out Bobby Bonds. He has made a real strong impact on the woods scene since coming over from mx.

angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
Doug Henry is awesome! I don't consider it an upset at all. He is one of the top sand riders in the world and he barely won. Juha will dominate this series. He can ride on anything and is toying with the gncc regulars. Henry could never ride with him on a normal gncc course. I sure hope he tries to prove me wrong though. He is a multi time national champion after all. RC would have won by 30 minutes. ;)

Top Bottom