JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
A little bird just told me that there are real live sand dunes in Albany, Ga. :scream:

I wanna go. I wanna go soon. Anybody have any info about the place? As much as I enjoy riding tracks and woods, it's time for a diversion. I'm thinking Saturday Aug. 24 or the following weekend.

jsmith811

Jun 21, 2000
I myself have searched for sand dunes & huge open area riding, I found www.albanysanddunes.com but the website is Now down & out ?? I don't know if this means the place closed or just the website, the photos looked very nice though. I have also heard www.badlands.com has sand dunes up in attica, indiana. If you find a good place let me know, I'm in KY. We have a place we ride that is fairly well known at Exit 49 off I-75, but that's about it.
[email protected]

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
JP, you always told me that you hated sand, remember :p

If you want to play in the sand, join KDXfile and me for a trip to MS this weekend (HS on Sat and and Enduro on Sun). I'll even let you ride in my new diesel (truck that is :uh: )

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
New trailer, new truck. . . :silly:

I can't hang with you rich guys, and I'm never going back to Mississippi. I left a large portion of my ass in Meridian and I swore that I would never go back.

I would like to try some dunes though.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom