ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
I am looking for Dunlop Race Replica Tires for my RM 250, i seen some the other day rolling past me with the raised yellow lettering, does anyone know what model tires those are? i thought they were D756 but i was wrong, that model did not have the raised lettering i wanted with the tread i was looking for.
Any help would be great.

Rich

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
They were probably D756RR's. The raised yellow lettering might be something that only get's given to the pro's? I also know a couple of guys who buy a yellow marker stick for tires to mark the dunlop on the tire to make it look "factory"

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Thanks Chili i will check it out.
Rich.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I'd bet they used a tire pen. I saw a picture of a CRF250 with some michileins done in white and red. Looked realy cool.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
i have a set and love them, only one thing i can say...hooks up like super glue and wears like a rubber eraser. be prepared to ride them for 3 or 4 races tops before they are shot.

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
The official dunlop letter color is yellow. The tires you saw were probably done by the person that owns them.

My RR's did not come with any sort of colored lettering . I love the front tire and will buy them as long as I possibly can. The tire works that well!

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
How long to the front RR's last? Compared to a normal 756.

Top Bottom