dante

Mar 24, 2004
Motoworld Yamaha yzf450... I just saw it on twmx... I'm stoked, I get to watch DV at Glen Helen after all :cool: I think he's going to come out swinging this summer... His stock is damaged after SX this year, he's got to come out and get some solid results... I doubt his bikes will be as good as Reed's, but I still expect him to do well... It's awsome watching him ride, he has a cool style...

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Desperate times make for strange bedfellows. It was less than 9 months ago that DV and Motoworld team manager Paul Lindsey had a very public war on another moto board. Among the many gems was DV talking consistently about what a piece of trash the motoworld bikes are currently and have been in the past.

dante

Mar 24, 2004
Chili said:
Desperate times make for strange bedfellows. It was less than 9 months ago that DV and Motoworld team manager Paul Lindsey had a very public war on another moto board. Among the many gems was DV talking consistenlty about what a piece of trash the motoworld bikes are currently and have been in the past.

that is wierd

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
According to Racer X, Supposedly they have talked and worked it out. It is interesting though, just proves that you should watch who you offend in the industry. Pick your battles wisely cause it may end up costing you later.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Chili said:
. . . Among the many gems was DV talking consistently about what a piece of trash the motoworld bikes are currently and have been in the past.
That was when they were Suzukis ;)

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Sounds like maybe the Motoworld aspect of this maybe premature. TWMX has an interview with DV http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/features/article/0,13190,1182741,00.html . The gist I got out of it was Yamaha agreed in principle to help him out and they are working out the details. In the meantime to get him a bike quickly Yamaha made arrangements for him to pick it up at the Motoworld dealership in El Cajon.

Last edited:

Red Mamba

Feb 5, 2006
What DV12 need to understand is that everyone has stepped up their game this year and a whole lot of new comers, he is gonna have to step up because the pace is a lot faster than before.

dante

Mar 24, 2004
Jeff Howe said:
Why is Reed going to sit out? He dehydrated from all the crying he's done this year?

I don't think that sholder will hold up outdoors... It's not getting better racing SX... He's going to need some time off the bike for recovery time... But who knows; allot of people think the sholder thing is exagerated, even Denny Stephenson eludded to that during a broadcast... I had a stage 3 ankle aprain, I could even look at my ankle with out it hurting insainly bad...

Top Bottom