Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
We are doing some this year for the event and I need to get a handle on how many we will need. Post ONLY if you are 100% sure you are going to buy one.

T-shirts will be $12 each

They will be printed front and back on a nice heavy duty 100% cotton shirt and I promise they will be cool!

Placing Order Friday 8.15.03

If you have not posted that you want one I suggest you see me ASAP after the riders meeting the first day you get there. I am covering the cost of these up front so there will be VERY few extras.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I will definately take a M (or L) for myself. More than likely an XL for Red, too.

Thump - think you could post some designs?

-------

edited (again) 8/12/03 - Red wants one too so I'll take one Adult M, one Adult L, (I can't decide M or L for me so I'll get one of each) and one Adult XL for Red (3 total)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by nikki
I will definately take a M (or L) for myself. More than likely an XL for Red, too.

Thump - think you could post some designs?
Well I tried to cram my head into the Zip disk slot to show you what I am thinking of but I just manages to get my hair ripped out by the motor inside so no you cant see the design yet.... hopefully I will hav eit worked out by Monday but don't hold me to that.

BTW Nikki... does " More than likely an XL for Red, too." mean 100% or just kinda sorta sure. :confused:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
More than likely an XL for Red, too = I'll get back to ya but I bet he'll want one too

Thump, you must have a really tiny head? :moon:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Dont attack his manhood!! :moon:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
1 XXL for me!

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
XL and S

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Someone actually doubts the coolness that will be this shirt?
It will be based on white.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
Cam, shouldn't you get 2 and sew them together?
You mean like you got 5 to sew together:p

Thump,
I'm still workin' on it. Don't count me out yet

Top Bottom