Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Update 8.24.03
They are almost gone, don't expect any to e for sale at DW. If you want one you need to order it ASAP.

===================================

I ordered them yesterday in VERY limited quantity, there will be no extras. They are going to cost a little more than I expected because of tax but I will not pass that cost on to you if pre-paid.

If you would like to pay for them in advance you can do it through PayPal ($13 a shirt, a dollar more to cover the PP fees, thump@dirtrider.net) and I will reserve your shirts for you to be picked up at DW. You MUST fill in the "note" section of PayPal with your Screen name, and the sizes and quanities requested. Payment must be recieved by 9.5.03.

If you would rather send me a check or money order send me an e-mail at thump@dirtrider.net and I will give you my address, all checks and money orders MUST be recieved by 9.5.03. Put a note wit the check with your screen name, and the sizes and quanities requested. I will reserve your shirts for you to be picked up at DW.

If you are not attending but would like a shirt, e-mail me thump@dirtrider.net

All shirts not pre-paid will be first come first serve at DW. The only way to guarantee you get the sizes you need is to pre-pay. I ordered Small, Med, Large, X-Large and XX-Large.

PayPal = $13 per shirt (paypal fees)
Check/Money Order = $12 per shirt
Pay at the event = $14 per shirt

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm in, paypal on the way. :yeehaw:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Thanks for biting the bullet on this one and hooking us up Thump.

I'll get the fundage to you ASAP.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Thump--  PayPayl'd funds for 2 shirts, Med & X-large.

Thanks!!

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Please do not forget to fill in the "note" section of PayPal with your Screen name, and the sizes and quanities requested.

Thanks for all of those that are pre-paying it is helping take the bite outof the initial cost... I wrote the check to the printer today, ouch.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Paypal done for 1 XL and 1 Med. Thanks for taking care of this Thump.

Top Bottom