oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
hehe sure Sam. . . I'll prepare you for the great outdoors. :p
Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!
Ask everyone what type of snake they found last year :)
Do you mean in the grill at Thumps RV, or under the plastic from Elk's Kitty machine, or in the bed of Billy's truck :p

BTW if anyone took it home please bring it along we miss it

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Jeff Gilbert
Insect, bear, coyote, etc repellent.

If you are really scared of bugs, set up next to Elk. He sterilizes the ground and puts out mines for the bugs. :laugh:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by Tony Eeds

If you are really scared of bugs, set up next to Elk. He sterilizes the ground and puts out mines for the bugs. :laugh:

LOL That's a good idea! Are tarantula's poisonous? I don't mind bugs, except for the biting ones!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by SqueakyGirl
Are tarantula's poisonous? I don't mind bugs, except for the biting ones!

No

and bugs should not be too big of a problem. With any luck it will be a bit cooler than last year and that should keep them at bay. They were not bad last year for those raised east of the desert that keeps them from Cali.

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Make sure the California attendees clean off there equipment and gear from storage in the garage or they will bring along some uninvited Black Widow's from Cali. :scream:

Last edited:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
A few other items that can be easily overlooked.

Insurance Cards - I hate to put this one first, but you never know!
Prescription medication
List of prescription medication that you maybe on
List of family contacts.

Advil - Um... late night bond fires... yeah thats the ticket!
TP - No explanation needed :uh:
Contacts/contact lens solution/contact storage case/glasses
Eye drops... See Advil!
Coffee cup... those of us that need a cup or two of Joe to kick start our morning know what I mean!
And last but not least... Your favorite stick for poking Gomer

I'm sure theres more that I will add as the days drag by.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Sawblade
A few other items that can be easily overlooked.And last but not least... Your favorite stick for poking Gomer

Attachments

• gomer stick.jpg
    gomer stick.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 139

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by LoriKTM
Are you KIDDING me??
But am I gonna have to empty out my shoes and boots every morning looking for scorpions and tarantulas?!!
Yes! After I saw that damn tarantula I didn't leave any of my stuff outside overnight!

They have ants there that could take over Toyko if they all got together and put their minds to it! Spiders, huge ass bizzare bugs, you name it. Bring RAID and LOTS of it!

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by gospeedracer
Yes! After I saw that damn tarantula I didn't leave any of my stuff outside overnight!
They have ants there that could take over Toyko if they all got together and put their minds to it! Spiders, huge ass bizzare bugs, you name it. Bring RAID and LOTS of it!
Thanks Speedy, I don't mind the bugs, but are you sure you're not just trying to scare the Elkster?
tarantulas, really? Lola's going to love this news. ;)

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer

.. don't forget the scoprions... they bothered me more than any spiders.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I only saw a trantula, those big old OrbWeaver spiders and a dead Armadillo. So if anyone see a Scoprion come get me!

Top Bottom