Racer#213

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 14, 2002
I registered for an email account racer213@dirtrider.net, and this was weeks ago, prolly somewhere around a month ago. and i still have not recieved a vailidation e-mail. I have wrote something about this before in general discussion forum, but nothing was done. Is there something wrong or what? And i don't know how to contact okie, he doens't want e-mails on his profile, and how else can i get ahold of him?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

Hmmm, I guess you can't e-mail Okie from his profile. Try contacting the administrator then. :laugh:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Actually, this will work. I found this on the subscriptions sign up page...
"If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me: okie@dirtrider.net " :thumb:

Racer#213

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 14, 2002
thanks green horn, was i suppose to click on contact administrator? bc i could find contact administrator, yes i'm a little slow, didn't even know what car i was in today until i got outta it an looked and was ike, we too moms car. lol

Top Bottom