sloopy

Feb 16, 2004
i recently got the ebatt (lithium battery) and the instructions where terrible. there are three wires, positive, ground, and a sensor wire that goes to the voltage regulator. the instructions told me to pull the red wire out of the wiring harness going to the voltage regulator. one problem my bike does not have a red wire going there. i hooked it up to the yellow wire with the red stripe and i got a little startled when a light came on, on the battery. i starts my bike great and i tried for a couple of hours yesterday, but the light stays on? i unplugged the sensor wire so the light would go out last night after i cleaned my bike. is this how these batteries work? this company has really bad support. i have called the number on there web site and got some ladies cell phone in cali. ??????

sloopy

Feb 16, 2004
well i finally got an email from Ebatt and the light is not supposed to be on all the time. so apparently i have the sensor wire hooked into the wrong wire. i put my normal battery back in until i find out exactly how to hook this thing up. i dont like the sound of the battery exploding or catching fire.

Top Bottom