WAYNZWRLD

Jul 20, 2003
I've been seeing a few folks here "Forum Selling" their bikes. If not on there already, you KDXer's have to put those Green Machines on eBay. Mine sold just last month. Link below:

Mod Edit - Ebay links are not allowed in the forums.

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
Ebay is not always the best place to sell

Just ask the guy that I got my bike from! LOL

He failed to put a reserve on it and I got it for nearly half what he had expected to get!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Sure, if I was absolutely desperate, eBay is a sure-fire way to sell a bike. The only problem is, for the price I'd get, the IRS would not allow me to write it off as a charitable contribution!

WAYNZWRLD

Jul 20, 2003
It's been the best place ($$$) to sell for me Wibbly, have sold things from bars to cars and bikes to trikes. His dumb "rookie seller" mistake was your gain, you should just count your blessings and be happy with that.

91KDX

Jan 23, 2003
I really like ebay, I started to buy stuff just last year, and I have gotten some pretty good deals. It takes awhile to learn how things work on there. I haven't yet sold anything, but that day will come pretty soon, I am going to clean out my outbuilding/shop and my brother is going to clean out his outbuilding/shop and were going to put all the cool junk we find up on ebay and see what we get for it. I have also thought of putting up for sale a 10" by 10" peice of cardboard, just to see what that goes for.

Ben

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom